• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What attack do you think Haruka´s Squirtle will learn?

M

Mawile_Eyes

How 'bout Dig? It can help Squirtle hide from the strong Attack. And I like Water Pulse-Rapid Spin - strong in battle and wonderful in Contest

V Faction

www.faction.com
Dig is sorely overused. I wish they would just drop it.

JazzJazz

V Faction said:
Dig is sorely overused. I wish they would just drop it.

Still, it'd be interesting to see it used by a water-type (oops, forgot corphish, but it's not seen much anymore). Do many of the pokemon on the characters teams know dig at the moment?

One argument against dig is that it may not have any application for May's contests...

ZoraJolteon

King of the Marsh
Corphish knows Dig, but it's never used it since it's been captured. IIRC, there was an episode where Seviper burrowed underground too.

Squirtle should get Zap Cannon, because it's about time something other than Pikachu used an electric attack.

JazzJazz

ZoraJolteon said:
Squirtle should get Zap Cannon, because it's about time something other than Pikachu used an electric attack.

I'm sure zap cannon would do well for May is she were ever to use squirtle for contests...

T

Transducer

I'm thinking that May's Squirtle will learn almost all the attacks Ash's Squirtle knows of \=

V Faction

www.faction.com
JazzJazz said:
Still, it'd be interesting to see it used by a water-type
I would find it boring on ANY Type. Call me a scrooge, but Dig is just too old. There are hundreds of other creative attacks out there. Some are even TMs and thus more widely avalible. Let's use those.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
VFaction you were right according to Argy Squirtle uses water gun against TR. Although I still have hopes for yawn. Even though I know its very unlikely.

Heracross

Custom User Title
You know what it should learn? Explosion. Seriously, who wouldn't want to watch a little baby Zenigame erupt in a violent blast of smoke and fire? Sadly though, it's not in the little guy's movepool. 'Tis a shame. :/

Champion Jared 14

water pulse, bubblebeam, icy wind, hidden power, mirror coat, hydro pump, ice punch, rollout, headbutt, or protect. Hopefully it learns something good.

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
A case of the opening actually being authentic in its spoilers, tis all.
Well i think argy got something wrong. Squirtle never used water gun against TR. Although it may have used tackle or take down against TR. It was riding on flygon and jumped off and turned around and hit it with the back of its shell.

V Faction

www.faction.com
ghost master said:
Well i think argy got something wrong. Squirtle never used water gun against TR. Although it may have used tackle or take down against TR. It was riding on flygon and jumped off and turned around and hit it with the back of its shell.
Well that's fine too! It is, after all, still being used in the opening.

S

SceptileDyamo

Squirtle should learn Bubble or Bubblebeam I imagine it would be a good contest appeal :D

day_macca

Boulder Trainer
Charizard sama said:
I think it'll learn SURF. Why not?
It seems like such a simple attack but i think it will go well with May's Squirtle