• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What attack is Entei using in this intro?

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Basically the same attack it used in the movie. No one really knows. o_o

Last edited:

Heracross

Custom User Title
I don't think that attack was ever given a name, but I always just assumed it to be a differently colored hyper beam.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Rukario639 said:
Could it be a 4th generation attack?
How can it be a 4th Generation attack when it took place in Johto, the 2nd Generation? The 4th Generation wasn't even remotely created. x_X

Twilight Myuu

Boulder Trainer
The attack Entei is using could posibly be Fire spin or Blast Burn.

Rex Kamex

Twilight Myuu said:
The attack Entei is using could posibly be Fire spin or Blast Burn.

Blast Burn wasn't even made then either.

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
It was probably nothing more than a Flamethrower, except they made it special looking because Entei used it, and because it was in a movie (and maybe also because that Entei wasn't real, since the real Entei that came in the anime used a normal looking Flamethrower).

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Heracross said:
The one in the third movie also used a normal looking fire attack.
You mean aside from the purple-ish attack? In that case, my bad, I didn't realize that.

Champion Jared 14

It looks like a fiery beam attack. Not sure exactly. The purplish fire ball attack it used in the movie was it's ember attack I think. Anyways, I was more happy to see this japanese intro. It's the only one I've heard. Where can you listen to the others?

Champion Jared 14 said:
It looks like a fiery beam attack. Not sure exactly. The purplish fire ball attack it used in the movie was it's ember attack I think. Anyways, I was more happy to see this japanese intro. It's the only one I've heard. Where can you listen to the others?
Not really sure if you can post a link...but if you can I can show you one. If not...get msn messenger.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
That could be juist a mere flamethrower. Different pokemons use different attacks differently.

stu770

Soul Trainer
sometimes the attacks are different colours like in pokemon advanced battle when drake uses shelgons dragon breath it is green and in pokemon chronicles silver uses salamences dragon breath and it is red