1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What attracts you to guys/girls?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by "Spite" DefaultAsAwesome, Apr 10, 2012.

1. "Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome Well-Known Member

Ya know. Because I can post threads.

Anyway, looks. Looks always win.
    How about yourself?

Edit: 100th post :D

2. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

What the heck is this? Stop making threads.

My sexuality attracts me to girls.

3. big boobs

Nice personality always attracts me to a girl or a guy.

4. YaDunGoofed

YaDunGoofed #TYBG

Hmm. I'd have to say facial hair.

5. Romain

Romain Err'body Luv Mama!

Money, looks and being a good sanger is what attracts mama to guys, y'all.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  6. Brew

Brew Mad dreamer

Sense of humour and loyalty are what attract me to the opposite gender (not revealing anything xD). If you can take a joke, you've got some points in my book. Loyalty is also something I strongly admire; sticking by whatever you believe in or your family is something I look for in others. It doesn't hurt if you're good-looking either ;)

7. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

I'm attracted to a guy who is intelligent, has a good sense of humor, a great personality, is loyal, and wouldn't mind me as a person. I can care less for looks.

8. Shadow of Umbreon

Shadow of Umbreon Waiting for Y

Cool personality and a sense of humor. I don't like guys if they have facial hair though.

9. Calamity™

Calamity™ aka Lamia

*looks at your sig* .... Yeah, those are some amazing personalities you're in love with right there!!!

Anyway I agree with Kutie Pie. I'd still like someone relatively good-looking though, but appearances aren't a big factor for me.

10. Kacho

Kacho You are next.

i think your thread is not clear on if we are only talking about external or internal attributes...

to stay on topic, I don't even know lol. /fying Rayquaza solo

11. Mister_SGG

Mister_SGG Well-Known Member

This is what, the four millionth time this thread was made?

I like people that relate to me. Despite my profile's "Interests", I think looks are just a bonus when you like a person.

edit: haha what I load of bullsh*t I must've been out of my mind that day

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  12. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

I like people who can just "click" with me. Though really, I'm not interested to guys at all right now.

And before you ask no I'm not a lesbian

13. YaDunGoofed

YaDunGoofed #TYBG

Are you a lesbian?

14. Being in love with sweet, funny, giving, beautiful and humble.. pretty much these two girls. Seriously.

15. Mrmuffin123

Mrmuffin123 First Male Swiftie

I like girls that are similar to me. Intelligant, funny, and cute looking. I'm single right now and proberally am gonna stay forever cuz I asked a girl out that I liked but she just said I was weird and walked off. And I thought she was the nicest girl I met before that. :(

16. Fortunato

Fortunato Sic Transit Gloria

The only thing a girl needs to win my heart is the ability to make a good sandwich.

17. TheEliteEmpoleon

TheEliteEmpoleon Surge Surfer

I like blond girls. A good personality is nice, and a good sence of humor is welcome.

18. Charazemma

Charazemma Well-Known Member

Stubble and tattoos.

19. GhostAnime

GhostAnime Searching for her...

Can you give a good blowjob?

20. Aquadon

Aquadon TCG Trainer

Redheads

You can always go for the really hot ones who are looking to have some fun, but I always feel like after that you have a little bit of an empty feeling inside. Usually the girls I find most appealing are the ones who are nice and can hold a fairly decent conversation; almost invariably they're really cute too (not hot, but cute) so that also is a major plus. Find me a girl I can talk to for hours and I'm set. Hooking up with them is just a nice bonus.