• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What attracts you to guys/girls?

Jb

Tsun in the streets
What the heck is this? Stop making threads.

My sexuality attracts me to girls.

Romain

Err'body Luv Mama!
Money, looks and being a good sanger is what attracts mama to guys, y'all.

Last edited:

Brew

Mad dreamer
Sense of humour and loyalty are what attract me to the opposite gender (not revealing anything xD). If you can take a joke, you've got some points in my book. Loyalty is also something I strongly admire; sticking by whatever you believe in or your family is something I look for in others. It doesn't hurt if you're good-looking either ;)

Shadow of Umbreon

Waiting for Y
Cool personality and a sense of humor. I don't like guys if they have facial hair though.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Nice personality always attracts me to a girl or a guy.

*looks at your sig* .... Yeah, those are some amazing personalities you're in love with right there!!!

Anyway I agree with Kutie Pie. I'd still like someone relatively good-looking though, but appearances aren't a big factor for me.

Kacho

You are next.
i think your thread is not clear on if we are only talking about external or internal attributes...

to stay on topic, I don't even know lol. /fying Rayquaza solo

Mister_SGG

This is what, the four millionth time this thread was made?

I like people that relate to me. Despite my profile's "Interests", I think looks are just a bonus when you like a person.

edit: haha what I load of bullsh*t I must've been out of my mind that day

Last edited:

Flame Mistress

I like people who can just "click" with me. Though really, I'm not interested to guys at all right now.

And before you ask no I'm not a lesbian

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
I like girls that are similar to me. Intelligant, funny, and cute looking. I'm single right now and proberally am gonna stay forever cuz I asked a girl out that I liked but she just said I was weird and walked off. And I thought she was the nicest girl I met before that. :(

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
The only thing a girl needs to win my heart is the ability to make a good sandwich.

Charazemma

Stubble and tattoos.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Can you give a good blowjob?

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Redheads

You can always go for the really hot ones who are looking to have some fun, but I always feel like after that you have a little bit of an empty feeling inside. Usually the girls I find most appealing are the ones who are nice and can hold a fairly decent conversation; almost invariably they're really cute too (not hot, but cute) so that also is a major plus. Find me a girl I can talk to for hours and I'm set. Hooking up with them is just a nice bonus.