• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What attracts you to guys/girls?

Their scent... I know it kinda sounds weird. They just have to smell... manly! What you smell like tells a lot about you! Oh yeah, they also have to be reasonably hot, cute, or sexy.

This is why I still have yet to get a boyfriend.

Get one that get's Old Spice, that makes you smell like a man :]

Savanny Killersaurus

In Another Castle
Glasses ._. And dark hair.
I like guys who dress nice also. Not like suits and ties and stuff, but just overall they wear nice clothes.
A sense of humor is always nice too.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Nekko girls or Wolf girls(not precisly to be real wolf/cat girls but to like to dress like that and are interested in such).

I NEED the guy to be intelligent. Like, I can't possibly date someone I don't find smart enough to have interesting conversations with, someone I can understand and who can understand me. I always get crushes on the smart guys.
A good personality as well. If we can't get along, what's the point of being with someone who is just hot?
As I said, I don't need perfect looks, although I can't say they don't make me like a guy more either.

I'm forbidden from dating guys from a low economic status though. So that really cuts off a good chunk of the population.

Ninja Bulbasaur

I'm attracted to guys, I can say that much. And also, I like to look at people who treat me like a human being, not a person who has just crawled out of the garbage. There's this one guy I've been crushing on since elementry school, and he's become a dear friend of mine. Unfortunently, I dunno how to express my feelings towards him. So, in general I like to see people who have a great sense of humour, people who appreciate mine, and people who can treat me and anothers with respect. The second one, however, nobody really does because they think I'm weird...:(

VS

they/she
A girl who is warm and humanle during the day
A classy girl who know how to enjoy the freedom of a cup of coffee
A girl whose heart gets hotter when night comes
A girl with that kind of twist
*Shot*

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
A girl who is warm and humanle during the day
A classy girl who know how to enjoy the freedom of a cup of coffee
A girl whose heart gets hotter when night comes
A girl with that kind of twist
*Shot*

Makes me wonder about the meaning of your usertitle Cx

GhostAnime

Searching for her...

The Crusader

For me I would say its the eyes, smile, or voice which attracts me to girls. Of course while I don't expect a supermodel, it would help if they are pretty good looking, and if they are intelligent enough to carry out a conversation. I prefer darker haired girls too, no offense to any blondes.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Girls who wear pajamas in public

Fucking
Geeky
Girls

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
I like both boys and girls, I guess when I look for appearance I like tall and slender, but more importantly I want someone who I can also get along with like a friend.

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
I'm currently asexual, so I'm attracted to nobody. But for the sake of the topic, I'd say someone who is smart, generally cute-looking (either "sexy"-wise and "kitten-cute"-wise will do), and as long as s/he (I'm not sure if I'm straight or bi or whatever) knows how to not make me mad. They need to encourage me when I need encouragement (that's a lot, actually), and challenge me without making me feel stupid.

This is probably why I have yet to discover my sexuality...

I like guys with the same taste in music as me. That's a must. I like smart guys who are adorable and sweet. Looks wise I like guys with dark hair and beards.

Flame Mistress

Intelligent guys who wear suits and ties and have shaggy hair are my type (at least, from what I can see). I also seem to like guys whose eyes a covered up by, say, domino masks or goggles, but that's only in anime/manga/video games... thankfully.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Taste in music is a big attraction for me.
Also a bit of scruff. Yess.

Ooh, and can't forget about accents. Was discussing that with a girl at work today, heh.

'Punk' guys will always be sexy to me, no matter how old I get.

Ryboy

Skyla Fanboy!!!!!
Well looks top all....but great personally and at least some intelligence
also girls who can learn to like/already have some of my more common interests...specially video games :)
and looking back at most of my last 5 or so crushes...i tend to like are short...round the 5' range, but that doesnt mean i dont like them my height or taller

A sense of humour. And I mean a sense of humour, not people who list that as one of their traits to seem appealing but then end up with jokes going over their head.

Finch.

Sunlight, sunlight~
I really have no fixed preferences, but dark eyes and hair are nice. I have this weird thing about hair..I just like it. Nice strong arms, And a nice smile....I won't go into anything else, though. (xD)

Personality wise...umm... Let's put this in a gradient:sweet, quirky, funny, protective, brotherly, confident

I really don't know, since everyone I've liked has been a little different. ^_^;;

I really think think I'd like someone I could talk with, and discuss humanity's folly with-yeah no. I'd like some one who's good with kids-just in case. You can tell a lot about someone when you see how they treat younger kids.. Someone who's a hugger..

Ummmm..that's about it. ^_^;;

Thinking about it though..I don't really have a list of criteria I check off..I'm attracted them or I'm not..

_____

I'm single...and...happy.

*simmers*