• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What attracts you to guys/girls?

~.~ What it was is that I don't like big chests or behinds. SO ANYWAYS, how about you, mister... Mind if I acronym your name? PWNHG?

Yes, you can acronym my name. I don't really care if a girl has a big chest or behind. hehe

GhostAnime

Searching for her...

Coileach

Oh no, not the big R... ^

Yeah, what's weird with me, I prefer when they don't. Anyways, I'm not too big about physical appearance anyway. I like someone I get along with. I probably wouldn't date an actively religious person for example.

There's nothing weird about that. I'm guessing you're homosexual, right? Your about me has female as your gender. I understand why a person wouldn't want to date an actively religious person. Well, the crazy ones that is.

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
There's nothing weird about that. I'm guessing you're homosexual, right? Your about me has female as your gender. I understand why a person wouldn't want to date an actively religious person. Well, the crazy ones that is.

Pansexual. You can look it up on Wikipedia or something, but the tl;dr version is: gender is irrelevant in attraction for me. As to the religious thing, it's not necessarily that they're like Westboro Baptist Church outright crazy, of course I wouldn't date anyone of them, but I mean anyone who participates in their religion. I am a firm believer in Atheism, and I would spend far too much time arguing with said person, I would think, so I wouldn't really get to know the rest of 'em.

Coileach

Pansexual. You can look it up on Wikipedia or something, but the tl;dr version is: gender is irrelevant in attraction for me. As to the religious thing, it's not necessarily that they're like Westboro Baptist Church outright crazy, of course I wouldn't date anyone of them, but I mean anyone who participates in their religion. I am a firm believer in Atheism, and I would spend far too much time arguing with said person, I would think, so I wouldn't really get to know the rest of 'em.

Can I ask what the difference is between pansexual and bisexual?

It's okay, I already know what it means. I'm a heteroromantic asexual. I'm a firm believer in atheism as well. But I can still get along with a lot of christians I have met. xD I used to have a lot of christians friends in the past. lol. But sadly I had to move away from them. D: It must be hard trying to find a boyfriend/girlfriend if you won't date anyone who participates in their religion.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I honestly like the slimmer ones, but I draw the line when they go out of their way to make themselves TOO skinny. Oh, and I like the tall ones as well. (Then again, I'm fairly tall, myself.)

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
Can I ask what the difference is between pansexual and bisexual?

Oh boy, I have lots of practice answering this question.

I like to think of it as a more tolerant, and less sexually-driven sexuality. Like... Without getting too far past PG here, it's not about what you have going on down there.

I think people that identify purely as bisexual mean they are only attracted to men and women, and they usually have a lean towards one sex over the other. For me, I'm gender blind. I don't recognize a difference to begin with.

I honestly like the slimmer ones, but I draw the line when they go out of their way to make themselves TOO skinny. Oh, and I like the tall ones as well. (Then again, I'm fairly tall, myself.)

I'm not even going to get into eating disorders and whatnot, that's not attractive to begin with. And I like short people more. cx

Yveltal96

A little more human
Pansexual (adj)-Not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regard to gender or activity.

but be careful how you use it many people would take it in...other ways

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
i dont like girls who "boost" their bodies. i like nice, funny girls with beautiful, thick, shiny hair (preferably black, or even better, RED)

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Pansexual (adj)-Not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regard to gender or activity.

but be careful how you use it many people would take it in...other ways

When I first heard it, I was an idiot and thought it meant you were attracted to food, don't ask me why...

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
It's okay, I already know what it means. I'm a heteroromantic asexual. I'm a firm believer in atheism as well. But I can still get along with a lot of christians I have met. xD I used to have a lot of christians friends in the past. lol. But sadly I had to move away from them. D: It must be hard trying to find a boyfriend/girlfriend if you won't date anyone who participates in their religion.

You know, I'm not going to disagree with you. It's not that I wont be friendly with religious people, but I always have something snobby to remark in protest of anything religiously oriented. I have to bite my tongue a lot around actively religious persons. I wouldn't want to have to do that with someone I was in a relationship with... BUT to be fair, the most I've ever done was a kiss on the cheek... In kindergarden... Not to say I'm desperate or anything.

Anyways, I'm not gonna get into an argument about this, but I don't really understand how someone identifies as asexual. Sexuality is a natural part of life that is in bold, underlined, capitalized letters in your genetic code.

i dont like girls who "boost" their bodies. i like nice, funny girls with beautiful, thick, shiny hair (preferably black, or even better, RED)

Not sure what you mean by that, I'm gonna assume you mean makeup though. For me, I can't stand eye makeup. It just makes people look like cartoons, and ugghhhh, idk, it just bugs me.

When I first heard it, I was an idiot and thought it meant you were attracted to food, don't ask me why...

o_O I'll tell you one thing, if you considered food something you could be sexually attracted to... I have gone down on sushi PLENTY of times. >.>

Oh i see, I'm Bi myself but don't lean more over to either sex in the grand scheme of things, I just feel more like bananas one day and kiwis the next.

Kiwis and bananas huh? I AM SENSING INNUENDO HERE. Anyways, kiwi is wayyyyy off. The fruit you're thinking of is a peach.

Last edited:

Coileach

Kiwis and bananas huh? I AM SENSING INNUENDO HERE. Anyways, kiwi is wayyyyy off. The fruit you're thinking of is a peach.

Peaches are skin coloured with fuzz, and they dangle..... so maybe a nice juicy orange?

Coileach