• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What attracts you to guys/girls?

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
For a person who's pansexual, I find it surprising you don't accept asexuality as legitimate.

i dont like girls who "boost" their bodies.

images

but be careful how you use it many people would take it in...other ways

images

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Also about the religion thing, I can definitely date a person who was religious so as long as they weren't the social conservative kind. There are plenty of liberal, open-minded Christians who think just like Atheists.. the only difference is that they believe someone is there. That doesn't change for me in terms of looking at them romantically.

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
Also about the religion thing, I can definitely date a person who was religious so as long as they weren't the social conservative kind. There are plenty of liberal, open-minded Christians who think just like Atheists.. the only difference is that they believe someone is there. That doesn't change for me in terms of looking at them romantically.

Agreed. Yeah, when I say actively religious, I mean people that I would find myself frustrated with. Also, I wouldn't date a republican. I know I'm only a teenager, but I'm a huuuuuuuuge liberal.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!

Im kinda the same way, Im not an atheist, but I prefer not to talk about my religion, same with politics. But I would date an athiest if she didn't go out of the way to insult my beliefs, same with politics.

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
Im kinda the same way, Im not an atheist, but I prefer not to talk about my religion, same with politics. But I would date an athiest if she didn't go out of the way to insult my beliefs, same with politics.

Y'see, I can't even help myself sometimes. I'll bite my tongue unless someone who's religious gets all preachy though.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
Y'see, I can't even help myself sometimes. I'll bite my tongue unless someone who's religious gets all preachy though.

Again I prefer not to talk about it.

I wouldn't date a girl if her political/religion infringed on my morals, though.

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
Not even gonna defend myself. I think the people that believe that are disgusting and they deserve to go to the place they want to damn people to.

Anyways, I was saying it in response to Jon saying he wouldn't date someone whose religious or political beliefs went against his morals. I just assume, y'know, equal rights is a fair moral for anyone to have, and those people who walk around with signs saying homosexuals should burn in hell do a good job at infringing on that.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Yeah, I'd say if someone crosses moral boundaries you hold dear, it's hard to feel special about them.

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
I seem to be attracted to girls who have a different personality compared to most common girls. wether it be good or bad, i admire their individuality and find it sexy that no one can pressure them to change!