• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What attracts you to guys/girls?

happinas

fairy~
Nothing specific but arrogance repels me.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Hott guys with gel slick combed back hair along with a sexy accent. No super muscular or boney guys either thank you.

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
I'm a bit more shallow than the rest of the forums. I take attractiveness and personality 50/50. A girl could be the sweetest girl in the world, but if I have no physical attraction to her, than a relationship simply wouldn't work out. It goes opposite too, though. I've actually had some fairly popular, and very attractive women openly come on to me, and I've brushed them off because they were just... well, let's keep it E-rated and say "not very nice ladies" and "probably had something going on down there that I didn't want to have to add to my list of problems as well."

What I Like In A Woman's Personality:
- Giggly. She doesn't need to be funny or have a good sense of humor, but I love a girl who can't help but laugh.
- Clumsy. I'm a bit of a "forced gentleman;" I like women who struggle with simple things so that I can offer a hand.
- Accepting/Open Minded. I'm not a religious man at all, but I have no problem with anyone of faith. I also have no innate quarrels with people with opposing political views. As long as someone, in this case my "dream girl," is willing and able to accept people's differences and not start fights over them, then we've got a deal.
- Does Her Own Thing. I don't want a woman who absolutely relies on my presence 24/7. I have things I like to do alone, and I like girls who have their own, separate interests that they can pursue.
- Faithfulness. I'm not sorry to say, but if a woman has a history of cheating, I'm not touching that with a ten foot pole.
- Shyness. I love a woman who speaks in a soft tone, stuttering, maybe even cursing under her breath a bit when she totally spaces. I love it when a woman says something she didn't mean to, because it causes her do that thing where they look down, hiding their face, and turn beet red. A blushing woman is a huge plus in my book.

What I Like In A Woman's Appearance:
- Slender. Not the creepy kind, mind you. I like my women tall and thin, but not to the point where I can play xylophone on their rib cage. I like naturally petit women whose entire body makes up her height, coming up just short of my own.
- Subtle. I like women who don't try and exaggerate their looks with pounds of makeup or wear overly flashy clothing. One of my biggest turn-ons, in fact, is women in sweaters, especially ones that are, perhaps, a bit too big for them. No one likes a show-off.
- Shorter Hair. I am honestly shocked that I'm in the minority here. Women with hair above their shoulders are so freaking cute, and in the right situation can transform to downright sexy in the blink of an eye. Anywhere from the aforementioned shoulder-length to hair resembling a twelve-year-old boy's (no pedo).
- Freckles. I think 95% of guys will agree with me that women with a few, small patches of freckles around their noses are kawaii bombs waiting to go off. On a farther spectrum, there's the appeal of a woman who's simply covered in them, which ties more into my final detail.
- "That Thing." I love it when a woman has that one, little thing about her body that just seems to shine, adding an air of uniqueness. I was once head over heals for a woman with a slight overbite, making her unnaturally pointy canines show clearly whenever she smiled. Maybe "that thing" is a beauty mark, or a strangely positioned piercing, or even a prominent tattoo.

Of course, I'm not holding out for a woman who fits all of the above. This is simply a list of various traits that I find to be very appealing.

For a simpler comparison, well, we're all Pokemon fans here. I am crazy for Erika and Elesa. They're very different characters, yeah, but they each possess multiple traits that I find appealing.

I'm male. Heterosexual. The girl's looks, personality (this encompasses a plethora of things), hygiene, and history (not having been loose) matter most. Basically, I'm kinda picky for various reasons that could be discussed if you inquire. I typically avoid having to succumb to vulnerability, and relationships usually submit you to exactly that.

Oh........ and willingness to put up with the fact that I'm sorta detached........ kinda introverted........ AND skeptical. (I'm sure I have the ability to connect, though. Definitely not NPD). Thus far, they all wish to change that.

Last edited:

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
Same for me. you can be the prettiest girl in school, but if you have a female-dog like attitude, im not gonna like you.

for me it would have to be not having such horrible qualities when it comes to personality

Preach! And ladies: be as direct as you possibly can. We see conversations as conversations... not creative art (we ain't conscious rappers).

Recently I have discovered that people who often give mixed signals or are to distant or detached are really irritating for me to deal with. Like when it becomes impossible to know what the heck they think about you and it always seems like they think something else every day and confronting point blank doesnt work with them its just like okay then bye I am not solving this Rubiks Cube

Rant rant rant rant rant rant

John Madden

resident policy guy
recently i've discovered i am ridiculously good at avoiding mixed signals when i actually give more than negative shits about Gettin' It

like i have for the past three weeks or so

STICKTOPIA

honest, respect, love, affection, trust, and loyalty.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
I like my ladies how I like my road maps, lots and lots of curves.