• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What attracts you to guys/girls?

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Sexuality - Straight. I hate how so many women have turned lez or lezzed out just because it's become popular or they want dudes to like them more. Tbh, it is a stupid fad and shows how they give into whatever the world tells them is in or out.
What the hell? If an openly homosexual girl dates you, she's probably not a lesbian. You don't just become gay to be popular. Sure, I guess you can pretend, but that's totally different.
Good point. Having a lesbian moment is way different from actually being one.
Or, if that's so, she could be bi.
Then again, I do believe it's a stupid fad, regardless. I don't see what guys find hot about two girls kissing...it's like saying a girl likes seeing two guys kissing in the same erotic way...just doesn't click... :S I don't have anything against homosexuality, I'm for it. But intimacy is best kept strictly in the bedroom, to be honest. Straight and Gay..

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Not every bi person is trendy.

kochoupink

butts lol
Intellect - Above average. I cannot stand how the normies often look at me like I'm Frankenstein's Monster because they don't understand me.[\QUOTE]

Blatant misogyny and cissexism aside, this cracked me up. Ostensibly smart people talking about their intelligence always remind me of new money people talking about their finances: if you have to bring up how much you have, you probably don't have that much.

Charazemma

Intellect - Above average. I cannot stand how the normies often look at me like I'm Frankenstein's Monster because they don't understand me.[\QUOTE]

Blatant misogyny and cissexism aside, this cracked me up. Ostensibly smart people talking about their intelligence always remind me of new money people talking about their finances: if you have to bring up how much you have, you probably don't have that much.

Aha! I get that, but I also understand not wanting to go out with someone, well, dumb... I am by no means a genius, but I once went out with a guy who thought it was hilarious that I read the news. The most intellectual he got was doing his own laces.

But yer im not asking for, nor do I want a genius. But brains are nice :)

Maxwell_Heartz

Crimson Dragoon
Good point. Having a lesbian moment is way different from actually being one.
Or, if that's so, she could be bi.
Then again, I do believe it's a stupid fad, regardless. I don't see what guys find hot about two girls kissing...it's like saying a girl likes seeing two guys kissing in the same erotic way...just doesn't click... :S I don't have anything against homosexuality, I'm for it. But intimacy is best kept strictly in the bedroom, to be honest. Straight and Gay..

Personally for me, I don't find two girls together attractive >.> Mostly because of the deep seeded hatred most lesbians have toward men.

On a other note, Sense of humor is the biggest thing that attracts me to someone. I'm a sarcastic guy so if they can't take a joke I would rather not deal w/ an angry woman all the time.

Personally for me, I don't find two girls together attractive >.> Mostly because of the deep seeded hatred most lesbians have toward men.

My best friend is lesbian and we've been friends for 17 years. Also I have several friends who are lesbian. I guess you just made that argument up.

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast
Appearence-wise, I like glasses for some odd reason. Red hair is beautiful too. Blondies are so mainstream.
Personality, I like people that don't judge my extreme weirdness, can be fun, but also serious. Intelligence is great, too.
I think I just described a nerd, lol, but I also like athleticism. Basically, a lot like me.
I don't have red hair or glasses, and you wouldn't think I was a nerd if you saw me. But yeah, I like nerds I guess.

This is quite the easy answer, mostly do to the fact that personality is the singular most defining nod of attractiveness in a partner for me. It does not equal hotness though, because I can find someone like hot and not be fully attracted to them. But, most people don't see that too often I assume?

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I really like personality, sense of humor, and can act like siblings with each other.
I just can't stand being with a boring girl >.<

TheZoruaBreeder

Shiny Hunting
Someone who is loyal and trustworthy, some who will listen to my problems and share their own. Someone who has a nice sense of humour and who is not sexist, snobby or snappy. Someone who is there for you.

(I just described my romantic interest best friend xD)~

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Intelligent/Smart girls pulls me to them. With a pint of beauty, of course.

Neyon

Calico Sheep
Personality trumps looks most of the time, but I do like me some gingers, especially with nice...assets. Good pecs are a plus too.

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
A guy who has great power of observation, highly intelligent, cute, strong, well-educated, never smoking, dislikes doing like gangster, dislikes tattoos, and very discipline.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
A guy who has great power of observation, highly intelligent, cute, strong, well-educated, never smoking, dislikes doing like gangster, dislikes tattoos, and very discipline.

Good luck finding one of them...

Anyways i'm attracted to girls who i can relate to, silly, weird, fun to be around and always having a laugh, i'm a very outgoing and i'm a supahhh shy person so that's the kind of girl i want and attracted to :) to me looks don't matter at all.

Last edited:

Sanguis

Gardevior Refugee
A guy who isn't full of himself, relaxed and loves games that isn't just Call of Duty!
And doesn't ask to much personal question on first glance when we barely meet 5 min ago. C-r-e-e-p-y.
Spontanious guys with humor! Since i do like surprises! Who doesn't?~