• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What attracts you to guys/girls?

Miss Rarity

A rarity to come by
Personally for me, I don't find two girls together attractive >.> Mostly because of the deep seeded hatred most lesbians have toward men.

On a other note, Sense of humor is the biggest thing that attracts me to someone. I'm a sarcastic guy so if they can't take a joke I would rather not deal w/ an angry woman all the time.
Do you even know any lesbians or are you just basing this all of stuff you've seen on tv?

Sanguis

Gardevior Refugee
Do you even know any lesbians or are you just basing this all of stuff you've seen on tv?

Tv? Y-You mean there is more things then Internet? ;w;

( Sorry.. The Urge to post this controlled my actions considering i don't watch or trust TV at all since 2000.. Only Cartoons which is rarely :x They make more sense! )

Darkazure

Gentle Giant
Girls with brains and kindness are attractive to me. I live in a ghettoish town so when i can i plan to travel around for that perfect girl for me.
P.s

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Somebody whose fun and easy to talk to, and have no worries about the smallest things in general. Not to mention if he/she is someone I can feel comfortable talking to.

jrizza88

Meteorite
HA! There might as well be dating threads on this. man seeking man, woman seeking woman, man seeking woman, and woman seeking man!

Ha!

Well anyway, being in my mid 20s now has helped me realize that personality really is a big deal for me.

Kind eyes.

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
LOL

Hmm it is all about the eyes, i garentee no man has fell in love with any women without first loving their eyes.

I agree on the eyes XD

Ok now I was once in love with a girl so I look for Kindness, Cuteness/Prettiness and before I even get used to the girl I have to find out who they are because I don't want them to turn out wrong.

I also look to see if we have any similarities. ^_^

LavaridgeBoy

Not alwys black&wite
Attractiveness

Definitely looks. Personality counts too. She has to like Pokemon also :D if your a girl and you like Pokemon your automatically 100x more attractive ^__^

Lucas!

Real Talk Keisha.
Well, I'm a gay man so I find Men that are hairy, not too skinny but not too big either, has a brain, has a sense of humor, and they're able to stay on top of issues going on in the world then they're perfect. OH MY GOD AND LISPS MAN, LISPS ARE SO HOT.

mite75

I like guys with a sweet personality... that are also kind of distant, and quiet. and people that are really chill ^-^

Stereotypical Nerd

Im bisexual so...

They have to have the same interests with me or able to talk a long time with me. Looks arent bad either, but I dont necessarily look for looks, but if theyre really bad looking.... Im sorry :p i am also attracted to people with beautiful eyes :p

Girls- Usually attracted to a hot nerd :p Not necessarily that though XD

Guys- Just a great personality

Poliwhirl'sMittens

Lorelei's Apprentice
I know they say opposites attract, but I really would like to be with someone who shares the same personality.

Also, THEY NEED TO SMELL GOOD YO'!

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
If experience indicates anything, I suspect most people who look for low self respect don't have that much self respect themselves. If you're sure no self respecting person would have interest in you, what does that leave you?

Hmm it is all about the eyes, i garentee no man has fell in love with any women without first loving their eyes.

Nice to know women without eyes have no hope of finding love in this world.