• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What attracts you to guys/girls?

iFi Salamander

I'm a vampire!

Cutty

Forever now
I like to see a person w/ a clean and proportion face.

Pokeshippers

AAML Livin The Dream
Seriously? Is that it?

Yeah man, the cash smells so good that I can't resist it, honestly it's like beer goggles, they be ugly but I don't care....

No it isn't I was being sarcastic, can't believe someone would seriously believe that.

I mean come on they have to have a good house and car as well so I can ruin that....

Ok I'll stop with the sarcasm now.

Darkrulerjoe

Girls that can play video games or if not actually plays, at least understands/tries to play. Hope'ing to become a programmer so it's always nice to have that in a girl lol.

Pokeshippers

AAML Livin The Dream
Girls that can play video games or if not actually plays, at least understands/tries to play. Hope'ing to become a programmer so it's always nice to have that in a girl lol.

You're the programmer and she's the beta player

*sniffle*

Best romance ever.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
The bigger the boobs on the girl the better.

Sidewinder

Ours is the Fury
I like bitchy girls that don't like me back

I actually lol'd at that. Probably one of the most honest posts I've seen in awhile haha

kingmassa

Justice Is Served
I like my guys cute and sweet. Can never win the personality lottery so I don't even bother, just as long as they're tolerable.

3D992

The Living Hologram
My best friend's girlfriend has dark hair and blue eyes. I can tell why you like them. Nevertheless I wont steal his girl. ;P

I'm a sucker for a lot of things. Call me a horny teen but a lot of the girls at my school are VERY hot. I guess I could narrow it down. Either dark or blond hair, short shorts, low shirt, thin and somewhere around my hight (not taller though), white, funloving attitude, and likes me back. Fortunately the girls at my school fit mostly into these cadigories. Unfortunately most of them are taken.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
I'm a sucker for a lot of things. Call me a horny teen but a lot of the girls at my school are VERY hot. I guess I could narrow it down. Either dark or blond hair, short shorts, low shirt, thin and somewhere around my hight (not taller though), white, funloving attitude, and likes me back. Fortunately the girls at my school fit mostly into these cadigories. Unfortunately most of them are taken.
Talk about narrowing it down indeed...