• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What browser are you using?

• IE

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • FireFox

Votes: 72 28.7%
  • Chrome

Votes: 126 50.2%
  • Opera

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 19 7.6%

• Total voters

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Firefox FTW

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
Google Chrome because i got a new laptop and i been downloading other things and keep forgetting to get firefox

Autis-misc

Abridger
I use IE at school because school sucks, Safari when I want to go on the internet after playing wow, and chrome when I don't care what i use. opera on my wii because... well.... thats all they offer.

3D992

The Living Hologram
My Nook has its own browser.

ROFLMAO

Chrome because it's the best one. Though I use Firefox sometimes, since it's the only other decent one.

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Well, I usually use Chrome. Right now, I'm borrowing my sister's IE. My stupid laptop broke, it had a badly placed hard drive. Now, I have to wait for a new one to be shipped to me for free.