• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What can make the fandom more peacefully?

• Thread starter Deleted member 384931
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

What I noticed, is that the members don't respect eachother opinion anymore. People are more agressive and use much curse words.

If I could reform the fandom it would go something like this:
-Use facts
- Don't post meaningless comments that does not make any sense at all
-if you want to talk to a person, do that with a conversation and not in public, people have feelings you know
-Try to use as many details to make your post clear
-Be polite

How would you make the fandom more peacefully?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Accepting this is a kid’s show that’s ultimately for advertising that has no care in the world about how we feel about its decisions considering we’re not in its target demographic

Or embrace the power of friendship like every source of Pokèmon media shoves down your throat tells us to

keepitsimple

site of lies
Accepting this is a kid’s show that’s ultimately for advertising that has no care in the world about how we feel about its decisions considering we’re not in its target demographic

Or embrace the power of friendship like every source of Pokèmon media shoves down your throat tells us to
Or weed, lots of weed so rveryone can just chill ya know what im saying

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
I don't think the anime producers are respecting the fans either, teasing the fake hype to lure them out just to let them down. So in a way, I can understand their frustrations/disappointments.
What a dumb question! That’s impossible to do in any fandom!
I've been into different franchise fandom, I would say the Pokemon anime fandom are more tense in general unfortunately.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Excuse me ! try the comics fandoms it is a war zone and everyone is nut about that marvel going full pc and star wars/trek fandoms getting worse every days !

FlygontheRavager

#1 Pokémon Anime Fan!
I don't think the anime producers are respecting the fans either, teasing the fake hype to lure them out just to let them down. So in a way, I can understand their frustrations/disappointments.

Doesn't mean we can blame them for the way some people in this community act towards others with differing opinions. If we're jerks to each other, then that's our own fault.

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
also, one thing is misunderstandings or people generally wanting to be jerks. just look at YT, and tell me about how one specific person over the years has caused unnecessary drama...and in the fanfic communities, amour VS poke is getting out of hand...because neither side, a vast majority can't accept each other's opinions on which ship is the best. some can, but even that seems to be very rare these days

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
Doesn't mean we can blame them for the way some people in this community act towards others with differing opinions. If we're jerks to each other, then that's our own fault.
Then some people should just tone down their favoritisms a little bit. I would admit that I'm pretty tense when it's about the status quo & Ash, but I didn't force anyone to embrace my views.
also, one thing is misunderstandings or people generally wanting to be jerks. just look at YT, and tell me about how one specific person over the years has caused unnecessary drama...and in the fanfic communities, amour VS poke is getting out of hand...because neither side, a vast majority can't accept each other's opinions on which ship is the best. some can, but even that seems to be very rare these days
Yeah, like that edman guy who is really obsessed with the show, despite how much he disliked SM. And I'm aware that some vicious Amour fans are hanging into PokemonRangerBoy12's channel, a popular Poketuber who's really into Amourshipping.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

Youtube isnt the example that we should follow

Then some people should just tone down their favoritisms a little bit. I would admit that I'm pretty tense when it's about the status quo & Ash, but I didn't force anyone to embrace my views.
Yeah, like that edman guy who is really obsessed with the show, despite how much he disliked SM. And I'm aware that some vicious Amour fans are hanging into PokemonRangerBoy12's channel, a popular Poketuber who's really into Amourshipping.
I am an Amourshipper and I find his video's meaningless. But indeed that is sadly true.

Last edited by a moderator:

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
PRB12 does have his opinions, and so do who his fans....but it's not like he tries forcing his views on anyone
but anyway, I think something all of the toxic people have forgotten is that Pokemon is about having fun, meeting new people, and over the years, they've been blinded by their bias for things or by becoming elitists - we've forgotten how to function as a loving, understanding community. I'm sad to say this, but there will always be jerks that will be because they want to

D

Deleted member 384931

PRB12 does have his opinions, and so do who his fans....but it's not like he tries forcing his views on anyone
but anyway, I think something all of the toxic people have forgotten is that Pokemon is about having fun, meeting new people, and over the years, they've been blinded by their bias for things or by becoming elitists - we've forgotten how to function as a loving, understanding community. I'm sad to say this, but there will always be jerks that will be because they want to
Very true words! But that does not mean we can't strive to very clear rules.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Excuse me ! try the comics fandoms it is a war zone and everyone is nut about that marvel going full pc
Woah. Let's not open that can of worms in this thread. Fragile right wingers can be a rowdy lot.

Anyway @KenzeyEevee the only real answer is to be better ourselves, but there will always be some assholes in the fandom, that's not something we can fix

D

Deleted member 384931

Woah. Let's not open that can of worms in this thread. Fragile right wingers can be a rowdy lot.

Anyway @KenzeyEevee the only real answer is to be better ourselves, but there will always be some assholes in the fandom, that's not something we can fix
True.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi

I think fanfics can give a more positive vibe to the fandom. It's just that very few care about them.

Redstar45

Sorry just rub me wrong way about Pokemon fandoms being "bad" when there is A worst fandom then us and trust me i been there and comics fandoms are The WORST !
And i am not sure if we co-exist peaceful and good talking about Pokemon anime and games and manga without make drama out of it .

D

Deleted member 384931

Sorry just rub me wrong way about Pokemon fandoms being "bad" when there is A worst fandom then us and trust me i been there and comics fandoms are The WORST !
And i am not sure if we co-exist peaceful and good talking about Pokemon anime and games and manga without make drama out of it .
Why then?

Redstar45

Why then?
There is are going to be a some jeak think they're the one know Pokemon better then one who isn't a jeak and actually is willing have nice talking to who is being wanted to joining the party and sadly we still are in some way a tribe creatures that will never die out .....no matter how much we change and growing as the social society nowadays .

Sorry....i would be not so clear my thoughts better in this subject matter .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.