• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What can make the fandom more peacefully?

• Thread starter Deleted member 384931
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
He's infamous on YouTube and he's a hardcore XY lover. Since I watch the episodes there, I'm seeing him making long rants at the comment sections and anyone who dared to reply to him, he will keep going and thrash them as fake/casual fans. I barely comment anything Pokemon-related there anymore, so I just ignore him.
Ah I see. So he's a drama queen essentially?

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
He's infamous on YouTube and he's a hardcore XY lover. Since I watch the episodes there, I'm seeing him making long rants at the comment sections and anyone who dared to reply to him, he will keep going and thrash them as fake/casual fans. I barely comment anything Pokemon-related there anymore, so I just ignore him.
Let's not forget the casual homophobia and ableism that he is infamous for.

shoz999

I suppose I should reserve judgement until I see the guy complaining but I have a feeling I know what type of fanboy your talking about. Here's my guess. Is he the kind that sounds like a whiny spoiled brat, thinks is always right and everyone else who has even a slightly different opinion is wrong, continues ranting even when proven wrong in front of anyone and his ranting is carried on too long that people around him no longer try to reason with him but instead make fun of him creating an hate-fest?

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
I suppose I should reserve judgement until I see the guy complaining but I have a feeling I know what type of fanboy your talking about. Here's my guess. Is he the kind that sounds like a whiny spoiled brat, thinks is always right and everyone else who has even a slightly different opinion is wrong, continues ranting even when proven wrong in front of anyone and his ranting is carried on too long that people around him no longer try to reason with him but instead make fun of him creating an hate-fest?
Well, he's crazy but if he wants to act this way then there's nothing I can do about it. In my case, I had my non-Pokemon channel & audience to take care of, and as long he doesn't come to cause a disturbance in my stuffs, I wouldn't care what he's doing elsewhere.

shoz999

Well, he's crazy but if he wants to act this way then there's nothing I can do about it. In my case, I had my non-Pokemon channel & audience to take care of, and as long he doesn't come to cause a disturbance in my stuffs, I wouldn't care what he's doing elsewhere.
Well if that's the case and what you guys say is true, those type of fans eventually give up when their bored or come to the realization that no one cares. Just continue what you love doing. If he's a disturbance as you say, block him from the comment from what I assume is YouTube.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!

I'm going to get in trouble for this, but this is another thing that he got DESTROYED for recently.

He is a sick person!

He also makes sock puppet accounts and kept bashing the show, he got booted from Youtube and tried to move onto Twitter... big mistake!

He hasn't shown his face on a certain youtube channel again and I am glad for it! He is so foul even XY fans that HATE SM want him gone!

In a nutshell, he is scum that the Pokemon Community is better off without!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I used to think the Pokémon fandom couldn't get any worse than the Sonic fandom, which is permanently shattered beyond repair.

But we're getting there. By God, we're getting there.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Why the **** did you link that first fanfic publicly?

Also I’m pretty sure talking about banned members is against the rules.
Oh oops sorry. I will delete my post.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Not here to throw around accusations, but this thread shall now cease to exist. It really doesn't have anything to do with the Pokémon anime. What's being discussed in here could apply to any militant fandom; we're not talking Pokéani specifics.

The "discuss the anime, not the people discussing it" thing has never explicitly been stated in the rules and was only mentioned in the Announcement section for a while, though it's partly because it's kinda self-explanatory. Nonetheless, it's now included in the rules so there shouldn't be any confusion about this matter any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.