1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What career do you want to have.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by The_Boss_Giygas, Jun 6, 2010.

1. palingensia

palingensia amends

I'm looking at doing a double major in Finance and Linguistics, so I'm not really sure yet. I don't think the two subjects overlap very much (if at all).

2. Mariya Shidou

Mariya Shidou Banned

I'd like to either do some **** with computers (either doing database, or hitting them with sledgehammers to fix viruses), or become a psychiatrist (because the idea of telling people that all their problems are their mother's fault sounds very appealing). Would LIKE to.

It's funnier because you used to be one.

3. poizonsting

poizonsting Pokemon master

I want to be a Theoretical Physicist. Currently I have finished my 3rd year undergraduate in that field

4. Tropios

Tropios ':o Me is stinky??'

singer, superfamous and rich, if that doesnt turn out well, writer, also superfamous and rich, if that fails too, scientist, who invents something awesome to make me rich. and so on...

rich isnt really the hardest part, becoming famous is harder :p but really, i want to be a famous singer so badly, and writer at the same time. i know, people think its never gonna happen, but did megan fox friends know she was gonna be a supersexy famous actress, probably not.

5. Sierra Silver

Sierra Silver ~Argentum Mons~

I'd like to be either a chef or librarian.

6. treeco123

treeco123 Well-Known Member

quantum physicist or something to do with black holes.

7. Currently majoring in forensic anthropology.

8. deathseer

deathseer Oh, u mad bro?

Supreme Ruler of the Galaxy!

But if not, I'll settle for mangaka or just a simple character designer for a game company. Probably Square, seeing how that the only one that seems to fit my style.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  9. Vernikova

Vernikova Champion

For some reason, I want to be a police officer even though it's a dangerous job. It just seems more exciting than a lot of other jobs out there.

10. foxyman1167

foxyman1167 From Zero To Hero

History teacher...

11. The Benmeister

The Benmeister Master of Magnet

Disc Jockey.

DJ Ben of the Goldenrod Radio Tower is clearly a foreshadowing to that event occurring one day.

12. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

High Flying CEO of a major international business

13. Mr Dragon

Mr Dragon Crazy Dude

List of careers I would be interested:

TV/Film producer

Author

Comedian

Critic (I'm quite a good critic, I'm good at... being critical)

Other things that aren't coming to mind.

14. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

something with small cargoplanes and tropical islands.

15. Empoleon Bonaparte

Empoleon Bonaparte Well-Known Member

Something with a lot of money. Or power. Or both.

Or maybe just a teacher.

16. Witchan

Witchan Shauntal, FTW!

Something that involves computers...

17. Spookz

Spookz Lumos

Well, I'm studying Lighting Design at a theatre conservatory. So.. that.

Not that I have to do theatre. I could do concerts, corporate gigs, architectural lighting, amusement part lighting.. etc. etc. I really love working on musicals though, and lately I've been curious about opera lighting, so I'll probably end up doing something in that vein. Don't think I want to work on Broadway though. I wanted to at one point, but now I don't think I'd like it as much as I initially figured. At the moment I'm planning on staying in Chicago after graduating and putzing around here for shows.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  18. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie "It is my destiny."

I graduated from an technical school for 3D animation. So before I go to University of Advanced Technology (my goal is Master's Degree) for the actual study, I'm going to a community college to get my English and Math out of the way.

I want to work on movies for kids, much like what DreamWorks and Pixar does. Even if it means I have to move out of state, that's what I wish to do. I might have to work with video games for a while, though, before that happens.

But now that I think of it, if animator isn't an available space when I send in the résumé, I'd like to be a character designer or modeler. I apparently do "really damn well" at modeling faces than the actual animation (though I have good animation skills as well).

19. Tommi

Tommi Well-Known Member

^Similar to me.

I want to do concept art/3D modeling.

20. GaZsTiC

GaZsTiC Alternating

Psychologist.