• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What career do you want to have.

ironknight42

I can tell you potential majors for one of them...
1. I found a couple schools that offer an International Studies major, with that one any job after school would likely be gov't work or working as some kind of consultant, some kind of diplomatic field

2. English or History Teacher

Vera

I'm currently studying undergrad graphic design. My original idea is to get a job in New Orleans, but if there are no jobs to be found there, I'm willing to move out of state to some other big city. I refuse to live anywhere in Louisiana besides New Orleans.

terminoob

The Underdog
Telemarketer to telemarketers. Because they think I don't care about eating dinner.

/kidding. Something that has to do with drawing [mostly cartoonish... Type.... Things... I suck at drawing actual people]. Though, since I'm still in high school, all I can take are regular art classes [I screwed up last year and didn't take Art, so I'll be taking Honors Art during Senior year instead of AP Art :/], but at least I somewhat know what I want to do... So... That's good. I guess.

Well I'm still 13. When I'm 18 or old enough to work, I'll work at a Fast Food Line, like Mcdonald's, or Burgerking, after I graduate college, maybe I'll be a docotr, or get into real estate.

SkinnySweatyMan

I'd like to make at as a musician. Not very likely, but it would be nice. I don't want to be famous though. Playing bass and not being a good singer will to nothing but help that. :p

Some marketing job related to China would be pretty cool. I also wouldn't mind being a teacher, but what would I teach?

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
I really want to go into advertising, but any sort of Marketing will do. If you see a Super-bowl ad about Doritos with a guy getting kicked in the crotch atleast thirty times, you know who made it!

The 3D RoBot

................!
I kinda want to be an engineer, but realizing the fact that I fail at math, that may never happen.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
I have 3 careers in mind...
- An elementary school teacher.
- A marine biologist.
- If I get slightly a bit better, then I'd like to be a professional dancer. I don't think it will happen though. :/