• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what changes should i make to this team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T1d3

roll tide
what could i do to improve this team

Infernape lvl 100
item-flame plate/ attack 262/ def 201/ sp. atk 253/ sp. def 155/ speed 238 ability: blaze, nature: relaxed
close combat
thunder punch
blast burn
flamethrower

charizard lvl 100
item- flame plate/ attack 198/ def 208/ sp. atk 248/ sp. def 187/ speed 258 ability: blaze, nature: serious
fly
flamethrower
heat wave
earth quake

poliwrath lvl 70
item-mystic water/ attack 149/ def 158/ sp. atk 120/ sp. def. 152/ speed 140 ability:water absorb, nature: gentle
hypnosis
dynamic punch
surf
hydro pump

scizor lvl 70 item-insect plate/ attack 205/ def 163/ sp. atk 86/ sp. def. 138/ speed 112 ability: swarm, nature: adamant
x-scissor
brick break
iron head
flash cannon

pikachu lvl 57
item-magnet/ attack 102/ def 52/ sp. atk 76/ sp. def 64/ speed 122 ability: static, nature: lonely
thunderbolt
electro ball
iron tail
brick break

Hariyama lvl 100 item-silk scarf/ attack 251/ def 132/ sp. atk 95/ sp. def 137/ speed 123 ability: thick fat, nature: naive
earthquake
giga impact
close combat
brick break

I typically lead off with pickachu to try and paralyze my opponents. then when a water type is thrown out i hit it with my infernapes thunderpunch. scizor is there to counter any dark types that might know psychic moves to back up infernape and either poliwrath, hariyama or charizard will be used as the sweeper

Last edited:

PokeMaster366

It's funny. If you wait long enough after someone posts, either Blue Harvest or AromaFlora comes in and shuts a post down, which is what will happen to this one if you don't go into more detail about your team.

DragonSkull94

The Heartless Hero
This is the competitive zone. If you want to go to the ingame zone with an ingame team, then go to the ingame team zone.

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
is this better? how much more info do u want?
We need info on what role they have, how good they are at it etc. Look in another team to see how itshould look like. :)

complete legitimacy

pack that fudge
Congratulations. Instead of actually making an effort and PM'ing Gamefreak your descriptions, you just made a new thread with a different title. Anyways this looks more like an in-game team so you should get it moved there.

Gamefreak

I think you misunderstood what I meant. You are supposed to give each pokemon a good solid 4-5 sentences. Telling us which pokemon is the lead, or which pokemon is your sweeper isn't helpful. You are supposed to tell us why you chose them, what else do they do for the team, why are they good on your team, etc. That way people can give better advice, find out what you want, and offer better replacements.

I think a better place for this would be in-game rate my team. Blast Burn, Fly, Heat Wave, Giga Impact, Iron Tail, Electro Ball, etc are gimmicky moves. Every nature but Scizor's is wrong. Scizor has the correct nature, but lacks Technician. You also didn't list EV's, so I am assuming you don't know them. Try posting the team here instead, but with descriptions.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=212

Status
Not open for further replies.