1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What Cilan/Dento ship?

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by xEryChan, Dec 26, 2012.

?

Which Cilan/Dento ship do you support?

1. Wishfulshipping (Cilan/Iris)

32 vote(s)
    64.0%
  2. CafeMochashipping (Cilan/Ash)

12 vote(s)
    24.0%
  3. Sommeliershipping (Cilan/Burgundy)

18 vote(s)
    36.0%
  4. Tipshipping (Cilan/Trip)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xEryChan

xEryChan Ace Trainer Staff Member Moderator

A lot of these have been popping up lately. Cilan should get one too, should he? Which ship involving Cilan do you support?

Mine is Wishfulshipping. I love their interactions and it cracks me how Iris reacts to Dento and his 'tasting time' thing. And the fact that it's adorable pairing is another reason why I love it.

2. gohan5

gohan5 Irisboy

Knew it was coming eventually. SommelierShipping for me and ServiceShipping or CafeMochaShipping, depending on the mood.

3. Yuppirox

Yuppirox hello

Wishful and Cafemocha, but mostly Wishful. They're both really fun to ship. <3

These shipping polls are trending right now lol

4. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

This, pretty much exactly. XD (Though Cafe depends on my mood)

For non/crack ships I like Tamaki (OHSHC) x Dento and Ruby (PokeSpe) x Dento...heck Cheren x Dento

Oh and Gameverse: Rosa x Dento.

Though Wishful's my OTP of like OTPs

Though I'm getting a bit tired of these trending threads xD;

EDIT:
    Here I'll explain my reasonings for each of them xD

Wishful: I like how they are Yinand yang-like, their interactions always make me smile (like Iris's snarky behavior, and him sulking as well and Iris violating his face. :p Plus I like the Adorable x Adorkable feel to it. Sure he's a pain to Iris, but him wing himself is what makes things fun ~

CafeMocha: Table and fanart :p

Tamaki x Dento: I can just see them growing mushrooms together. It's perfect. :p

Ruby x Dento: My friend and I were doing a crossover RO and she was all "Look! They're checking each other out. I lul'd

Cheren x Dento: Headcanon states Cheren is like Kyouya

Rosa x Dento: Imm a fangirl ._.;

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  5. gohan5

gohan5 Irisboy

Really? I like the threads, it's making me think of all these fun ships ^^

Sommelier makes me laugh, Burgundy is so outrageous but I can still see she cares about what Cilan thinks. She is a bit territorial with him too as Dawn and Georgia have found out XD

6. Princess Raspberyl

Princess Raspberyl ~Shining One~

Hilda/Cilan (No idea what this is called) and Cafemochashipping. :3 <3

7. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

For Humans Wishful/Cafemocha

As for pokemon, Ferrothorn/Cilan

8. gohan5

gohan5 Irisboy

I believe that Cilan x Hilda is called AtYourServiceShipping ^^

9. ⊱✿RedAshEntropy

⊱✿RedAshEntropy · MultiShipper ·

I voted for Cafemocha and Wishfulshipping. Their interactions made me ship them respectively. Although, I love shipping Cilan with the main girls such as Misty and Dawn.XD

10. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

i ship him with Iris coz theyre so cute together xD nya~

11. BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl Well-Known Member

AshxDento all the way for me, than maybe DentoxBurgundy for female/male relationship. I really hope Dento continues on to travel with Ash next few regions, please writers.

12. Meowth City

Meowth City Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I ship Cilan with just about everybody. He's defnitely my shipping bicycle, if that's what people are calling it.

The main shippings I support are CafeMocha, Sommelier and Wishful. Although, I am becoming quite attached to Cilan x Rosa, Cilan x Skyla, Cilan x May, etc. And I agree 100% with 00poke_maniac in regards to Cilan x Tamaki.

13. Flame Mistress

Flame Mistress Well-Known Member

I ship Cilan mainly with Iris, which I've fairly recently gotten back into. Sometimes with Burgundy, too, if I'm in the mood.

14. Mizz Nikki

Mizz Nikki Well-Known Member

I mainly ship Cilan with Iris but I also like CafeMocha and Sommelier as well.

15. Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama Fancy footwork

Sommeliershipping and CafeMochashipping for me. Burgundy needs someone to love. D: Ash on the other hand....xD

16. CommanderPigg

CommanderPigg Well-Known Member

Yes, pretty much this.

But mostly CafeMochaShipping *flies into sun*

Unfortunately, with Cilan, I can only see it one-sided Cafemocha on HIS part and one-sided Sommelier on Burgundy's part...it's very tragic X'D

17. Roromiya

Roromiya on hiatus

I chose Sommeliershipping, I just think Burgundy and Cilan look so cute together >.<

18. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Creepy Lillie and Serena

Wishful and Sommelier for me because of the funny interactions with Iris and Burgundy. Also I like DawnxCilan, whatever that's called XD

19. JetshipperKekkaishi

JetshipperKekkaishi New Chapter

My Dento OTP is Wishfulshipping. They are so funny together. Their chemistry is great. I also support Dento x Misty since they have a fondness for fishing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.