• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What color is you Hair? --its simple enough XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
Well i'm sure this has been done sooo...im bored and decidd to ask

What is your hair color?

Im a Blonde

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
Light brunette...
dying it red tomorrow though. C:

Fujitsu

Now 50% more gelatin
Dark, dark brown, borderline black.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
I'm a brunette, but I dyed my hair blue once. It was the best 2 months of my life ^_^

My natural hair color is like a medium brown.

But my hair ..has been pretty much every color. ;x
I miss dying my hair, but I must keep the dye out of my hair for a bit longer. I fried it so bad. D:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Blonde and brunette. Blonde is on top, brunette underneath! Haha! Smart AND Dumb!

Same here! It's mainly because my hair is starting to darken up. That and I don't go outside as often as I used to. When I was little, it was almost white at times.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
A really dark brown.

It looks black until you see it in the sun.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
Lol, I forgot to put I have blonde highlights. Cx

I cant wait to dye my hairr tomorrowww.

Status
Not open for further replies.