• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What color of bike did you choose?

Yellow or Green?

• Yellow

Votes: 43 40.6%
  • Green

Votes: 63 59.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

raichu27

I've chose the yellow one. I like how the orange part in the inside matched with the yellow on the outside.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
In my X, I chose the yellow bike and in my Y, I chose the green bike. For my Y, it's because it was my main game and I preferred green over yellow and for X, I wanted some variety so I went with yellow.

I actually forgot you could pick the color of your bike until now.

Apparently, I picked yellow for both X and Y.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I picked yellow in both X and Y, though oddly enough I don't remember selecting it. I guess I've always just pressed random buttons when given the choice and I absentmindedly picked that color each time.

I went for the yellow bike in my first playthrough, but then changed it to green in my second. I wish I could change back to yellow without starting the whole game over.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I went for the green bike in Y and the yellow bike in X. I wish I went with the green bike in X but I really don't feel like starting everything over just I can pick the green bike.

Weavy

I come and go suddenly
The green bike in both versions. I really didn't like how the yellow bike looked.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I chose the green bike in X and the yellow one in Y. I played through X first and picked green for no particular reason, then went with yellow when I played my Y because I wanted to try out both colours. When I restarted my X, I picked green again just so that I would still have the green bike on one game and the yellow bike on the other.

I don't really prefer one bike over the other, since I like the shades of green and yellow used equally. That said, I decided to pick yellow on the poll because my Y is my main version over X and I've spent more time using the yellow bike because of that.

I went with green in my first playthrough of Y and yellow in the second. I must say that I preferred the green. The yellow one stands too much out for my taste.
Kind of wish we could switch bikes(or have both) like in Hoenn, if only for aesthetics this time.

Kalosian

So long
Checked my games today and I had apparently picked the yellow one in both X and Y. I don't remember exactly why but my guess would be that while neither yellow or green are among my top favorite colors, I like yellow a bit more than green and I guess that's why I went with it. I would have loved to have a blue bike if that had been possible.

Last edited:

Meowth City

Staff member
I went with green, as I prefer it a bit more than yellow. Simple really, but I would rather have a red bike over any other color if given the choice.

RR23

Yellooooooow!!!!!

Jersey Jimmy

¿dónde está el FOUR DOLLA TUBA?
I always see Yellow as the color of electricity and speed, so I went with it. I wish I could have a silver bike, though. Or better yet, just pull models out of Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Green for both versions. Green is my second favorite color and I just liked how it looked over the yellow one.

Status
Not open for further replies.