• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What color of bike did you choose?

Yellow or Green?

• Yellow

Votes: 43 40.6%
  • Green

Votes: 63 59.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Yellow because I thought it looked more bright and energetic to drive with 8D And my boyfriend picked green in his game so I thought I could very well get the other one.

Actually, I picked the yellow one just based on the assumption that my brother would get the green one (his favorite color is green).

I like being different.

Green in X (which I played first)...then went with yellow in Y, just to mix things up. Green's one of my favorite colors, while yellow's never been, so it was a pretty easy call.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
Green bike for life kid!

#notyellowyoumadson

Bananarama

The light is coming
Although I don't really lean either way, I picked the green bike, because I like cooler colors more than warmer colors.

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
I picked the green bike on my X version. I've restarted my Y over multiple times and pick the colour of bike I think suits the character my player is named after more, which is also why I picked the green one on X. Can't remember what it is on my current Y save. Probably the green one.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I picked green in X version cuz it's my favourite colour and it matches my eyes ha ha. I didn't think a yellow bike was that appealing by comparison.

NitroLightningFlash

I actually chose the yellow one since i don't like green very much hehe ^^;

I hope in any new games that we can choose purple, pink, red or as such-also hope that they let us change the colour of our bikes whenever we wanted :D

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
I chose the yellow one, because I thought it was a nice color. :p

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
Yellow all the way!

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Green even though neither are my fav color. I like like green more than yellow at least.

HouseRaven

Green FTW. I wish there were more colors though

Status
Not open for further replies.