• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What colour are your eyes?

What colour are your eyes?

• Grey

Votes: 7 3.0%
  • Brown

Votes: 110 47.2%
  • Light Blue

Votes: 39 16.7%
  • Dark Blue

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Green

Votes: 44 18.9%
  • Amber

Votes: 8 3.4%

• Total voters

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
[IMG139]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/ichigo277/MyEyeSharingan-1.jpg[/IMG139]

Yes, they are.

that. Is. Awesome. XD
my eyes are just plain blue, not dark or light, just blue

junoir13

Junny Wanna Hug<3 x)
mines r light bowrn
but i where coler contacts most of da time

Ethan

Banned
Also its kinda sad that hazel isn't an option. While we're on the topic of eyes it bugs me when people don't even know what color their eyes are. Like people with hazel eyes saying they have green eyes and people with light blue eyes saying they have grey eyes.

Greeeen, olalala. ;3

Take this post for example, you can obviously tell that her eyes are a pretty amber color, rather than green.

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt218/mandyali/050.jpg

Also its kinda sad that hazel isn't an option. While we're on the topic of eyes it bugs me when people don't even know what color their eyes are. Like people with hazel eyes saying they have green eyes and people with light blue eyes saying they have grey eyes.

Take this post for example, you can obviously tell that her eyes are a pretty amber color, rather than green.

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt218/mandyali/050.jpg

HEY HEY HEY MAN.
why you go calling me out? :x

ahaha. but seriously. I've always saw my eyes as green ..I mean, even if they're not green, they look pretty green to me and everyone else pretty much. I mean, everyone tells me my eyes are either green or of some sort. So i don't know what you're saying. D:

It's some sort of green, kay kay. I'm not going to find the specific color name just for you guys. :x ahahaha.
Besides, that's one pic. My eyes always look like a different color. ..Actually ..people seem to have fights over my eyes ..and people make the biggest deal over them. At work, I get creepy old men hitting on me, saying "WHAT COLOR IS YOUR EYES?! THOSE ARE STRANGE BUT PRETTY!" ..and then ..all these different colors people think they are. I seriously got orange one time from someone. o__o I have an orange circle when I'm in the sun, but kjdfkjdhjfd. They're not orange. D:

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
Mine are brown, but with a green tint.

I enjoy wearing green shirts because they bring out the green of my eyes. =)

masterleo

Order Up!
Born brown, turning amber

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
When I was born, I had bright blue eyes, but they've darkened to a more grayish tone.

??????

That guy.
Oh, why didn't you tell me you converted from Africanism? =[
I wanna be the next Michael Jackson. Think of all the little boys I could touch inappropriately for 72 hours with.

Swampy

Crack the Skye
My eyes are hazel, or so I'm told. They've always looked like a light brown to me. You can actually see green in them when I wear white clothes.

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
They change from green to brown to gold a lot.

So I'll pick brown.