• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What colour do you find most attractive in others?

What hair colour do you find most delicious?

• Total voters

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I'm not going to lie, Redheads are insanely cute. However, I attempt not to be biased based on hair.

Zazie

So 1991
How is hair colour racist?

Because usually only those of European descent vary in hair color. Most other people have either black or dark brown only.

I prefer a hair color that goes well with the skin tone myself, hair color should always be darker than skin tone unless they have really dark skin which can look nice with white hair. Artificial colors are also usually nice with cool colors, bright pink and white looking quite good.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Darker colours. Brown-ish colours to be specific.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
Any color is great so long as hair style is great along with the person's fashion.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
Thanks to dye, Asians can have orange hair and aboriginies can have blonde hair.
So therefore, it's not rascist.

^Haven't seen Metal Sonic in ages...

ribcage_x

I have to say any non natural color
I find cotton candy blue and black SOOOOO
sexy on guys though. :)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I have to choose one? They're all great in a way.

There's the brunettes, whose hair is chocolatey enough to eat.

And the blonds, with those precious gold locks.

And then the redheads, really hard to find, but so beautiful if you do.

And pink... Yeah, I have a slight thing for scene chicks. Plus, brightly coloured hair is always an eyecatch.

I really don't have a colour preference, it's more the quality of the hair that makes the difference.

SkinnySweatyMan

I love bald women!

Seriously though, it all depends on what the actual person looks like. I generally don't like dyed hair though.

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
I'm partial to brunettes.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
I like black then brown.