• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What colour is your hair

Peter Harrison

What colour is your hair?

Mine is brown

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I'mma blonde. I joke I'm the only surviving blonde in my family because my baby brother was born blonde, but his hair darkened up. My grandmother said she was blonde as a child, but it too darkened up, and Mom's probably a dark blonde who was raised to believe she was a light brunette. I couldn't tell you my shade 'cause I don't know, all I know is basically all my life I was told my type of blonde hair is the kind women pay a lot of money to get that color and look (my hair curled when I got older). Sometimes my hair has a reddish tint to it depending on how the light shines on it, but I've determined that's from the copper.

Brown. Unfortunately there's been grey ones mixed in since I was only 20. It's a bit of a family trait to get grey hair quite early (but luckily there's no bald males in my close family).

Luckily it's still not that much yet. And with hair gel in my hair you can barely see it.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Brown. If my hair were blonde, I would dye it wacky colors. But that just won't look good with my hair.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Obvious blonde, my sister is somehow even blonder

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Brown, but I wish I were blonde. Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to bother with the maintenance required to dye hair. And tbh, I don't particularly like the combination of blonde hair with brown eyes. Even though Britney Spears has that combination

Barry Hernandez

Brown.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
My hair is black, and well....people in our country pretty much always have black hair.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Brown

I'm kinda worried about the fact that most of men from My dad's side of family including him lost all of their hair before they even turned 30. So I'll probably have to be bald for most of my life.

xEryChan

Demon Child
My natural hair color is a dark brown but I do have a caramel blond balayage now. Basically, the roots of my hair are darker but it turns light towards the ends. I do have long hair, definitely longer than my shoulder blades. I definitely need to get my balayage refreshed and I’m also in desperate need of a haircut.

Coolio35

So my Dad is half Italian and my Mom is from Ghana. So i have Black hair. Last days i saw in google pictures with african boys they have blode hair. It really looked weird.

NobleJanobii

The Maddest Shaymim
According to my friends the texture/color is "Mushroom" which is just fancy talk for like a darker dirty blonde. I did dye it partly purple for a while though and might do so again in the future.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
“Dark brown”, but it looks black. lol