• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What continent do you live on?

Which continent?

• Total voters

catzeye

Writer's Block
I live in North America!

I'm not surprised to see so many people from North America on this forum, but I thought we would see more people from Europe and Asia. But then again this thread is still young...

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
England representing!
It's wet here at the moment. Very wet.

toxic scones

If there's anywhere I'd rather be it's Russia. Yep....NA sux hard

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
I can't really tell. I think I live in America...

Xhilla

I live in Europe, more precisely Sweden. Anyone else from Sweden, or from other scandinavian countries for that matter?

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
NA, For more Specifically YouSa

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
Philippines, south east Asia. historically wise, we owe you Americans gratitude for giving us independence and education.
But lately in our news, I've been haring murmurs about why are the Americans quite scared of the Philippine nation? Normally I don't believe on that one. But its something about business competitivity whatever both sides are talking about that I don't get.