• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What continent do you live on?

Which continent?

• Total voters

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I'm in North America.

Spookz

Lumos
A little confused why Central America is a separate option..

Regardless, I'm in North America.

Orbis

What?
Oklahoma, USA, North America, Earth, that Solar System in the Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe, The Omniverse, and most importantly: At a computer!

EDIT: Ok technically, I'm in Ohio right now, but I live in Oklahoma.

ChedWick

Gotta admit, I half expected to come in here and see half a dozen people simply say "America". Sometimes getting let down is a good thing.

Anyways, NA.

Aegon

I'm in Europe, more specifically, Ireland.

I bet you're all jealous! It's such an exciting place to live! The economy's doing pretty well, too.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
I live in North America. The hot part.

Judging by the state of the Portugese economy, I don't know if "jealous" is the first thing most people would think.

I'm in America.

Brazil is one of the fastest growing economies in the world.

I live in Europe.