• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

what country would you like to visit

Ethan

Banned
Armenia or Israel. There are tons of archeological digs and historical sites that can keep you busy for months. I don't really find Europe that interesting to be honest. The culture really isn't that different. When I'm in France or Germany it feels the exact same way it does in America only that they speak a different language. I like going to places where the culture, customs and everything are different.

Kaika

Haters gonna hate
Hmm...well, I've visited Canada, Spain, and France. I would LOVE to see Canada and Spain again (France was okay, but I took Spanish an not French so it would be very hard to communicate) I'm not quite sure what other countries I'd like to visit though at the moment.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
Japan. Not because of anime and manga and shit, which I don't even like, but because of the culture. Oh, and sushi. Australia is a close second.

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Australia is a close second.
If any of you guys actually end up planning on coming down here, don't come to South Australia. South Australia's a dump.

I'd like to go to either France or New Zealand.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
well i always wanted to go stateside once in my life, to see how those hamburgerpeople look.
i would prefer to go in the winter.

Last edited:
England. Even though I dont have anything there for me anymore. I still want to go there.

Indy

WAT
Mainly just anime fans who have no idea about what Japanese culture is really like and just base everything off animes they've seen and mangas they've read and would be in for an extreme culture shock.
Not everyone who posted is like that, though. : D

I'm part Japanese and German. I get asked ALOT if I like anime or Manga. Ib een to Japan.. once. It was an okay trip.

I really wanna go to Germany and Spain.

-SI-

I'm baaaaaack
Finland. I'm composed of 100% Finnish blood, so it would make sense.

MetaMew

Johto Champion
I would to visit Australia

hevver

Heart of Darkness
Japan and France. Both because of the language and the culture.
Going to Japan because of manga and anime is an idiotic excuse.

Last edited:

megacool8

ZOMG A COOKIE!!
jimbo, my own made up country where every house is made out of unmeltable chocolate and you get games and consoles 15 years from the future :D

ironknight42

Great Britain and France would be nice but they are fairly stereotypical of an American though like Ethan I would like to visit Israel or personally I would like to see Turkey for some unkown reason.

granbull guy

Vasoline
Canada and Japan.

Encyclopika

The Queen
I would kill to go to Japan. KILL. Not just because of the anime and the like, but for the food, the culture, and just the country in general I know is beautiful.
Other than that, please England - I have heritage and friends there. Ireland also.

Then randomly South Africa, if only to study sharks abroad. That would be so cool. *___*

ViewtifulJoe

Hero of Movie Land
Japan would be one of my first choices, seeing as they have so many attractions for a stereotypical Asians. China, to visit family, though I've been there often. Italy is also one of my choices, strangely. I have no connection to the place, and the only knowledge I have of it spawns from The Thief Lord, being at the Venetian at Las Vegas, and several cartoons involving a gondola. But I'd like to see Rome, which I've studied often, and Venice, with its canals and gondolas.
Also, there's Italian Ice.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Japan, Australia, China, South Africa, Italy, Canada, Mexico, and Greece.

Koridojo_Blaziken

JAPAN! DEFINITELY JAPAN! It's the Mecca on Earth for anime and video game fans! That, and I could walk around cosplaying all day, and nobody would even think twice about it! (Not that I even do any cosplaying...dang not knowing where to get the costumes. T_T)

Second to that, Canada. I did a research project on it for middle school, and I remember thinking I would want to go to one of the specific provinces 'cause of the really cool mall and attractions it had. I think it was Montreal...? Gah, I don't remember--it's been nearly three years since I did that project. Maybe if I go look it up...

Third place would probably be New Zealand--BEAUTIFUL place.

Khengi

Seeing how I already live in Japan, I'd like to go to Greece one day and connect with my 'other half' (dad is Greek).