• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What country would you want to move to the most/least?

Whiich country would you want to move to most?

• Total voters

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
Well I have always had a place i dream of moving to so what about you?

What country would you love to move and live in, would you rather stay where you live, and what country would you least want to live in?

Currently i live in the U.S. and I love it, but I would love to move to australlia and after college and when i get enough money saved up i would love to actually live there

least---- china or japan---love japan but there are WAAY to many people

I would love to move back to Curacao. I've lived there for four years and it was great. And my current life in the Netherlands really sucks if you compare it to those four years.

And celebrating Christmas on the beach is just awesome :D

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I would be very happy to move to Ireland. I have roots there, it has a high standard of living, and I just generally like the country and the people.

That, and they have spirits. Lots and lots of spirits ;]

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
someplace warm... i am tired of cool weather... :(

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Most: Canada. IT IS DA BOMB.
Least: Cuba or North Korea for obvious reasons.

Ethan

Banned
I would like to visit Romania, so my fantasy of falling in love with a vampire will become reality.

I'd rather stay here in Belgium.

Although my parents considered to move to Norway 13 years ago.

dark rift

Most: France (although I've lived there already), Canada, or Turkey

Least: Zimbabwe, Sudan, India, China (I saw a vid where someone got run over on some street there, and no one took any notice.) Japan, Saudi Arabia, and anywhere really humid.

Last edited:
Japan. I've always felt I'm a Jap trapped in a Brit's body. Still holding out for race-reassignment surgery. :p

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Well, America is my favorite country, but moving would imply going somewhere else, so I'd have to say... England? I liked it all right when I went there not too terribly long back, and that was actually just London, so I'd assume the rest of it is probably better. But then, Norway is supposed to be the best country to live in or something, plus it's sort of stereotyped as a frozen land of vikings and shit, which sounds pretty awesome. And then if I moved to Israel, I could get involved in holy wars, or Australia because it's pretty much the only inhabitable place south of the equator and I want to see toilets flush in the other direction, or Japan because I could probably run into a bunch of weeaboos to kick the crap out of, and some of those fetishy schoolgirls to mail back to the states. And that's just the countries listed on the poll. As for China, though, I'd never want to live or visit there, and despite my tradition of selecting every answer on multiple-choice polls, I actually regret checking it.

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
i am actually alright where i am

Honestly I think I'm fine in a current location I'm staying at. If I had to choose to live somewhere, maybe Hong Kong or South Korea. I wouldn't want to live in Iraq, even after war is over.

The other countries, I'd visit them only. Not to stay there for the rest of my life, especially Japan. I'm living there but not as a citizen and as I said I'd rather go there for a visit and not live in some place in Japan like a weeaboo likst most people.

snare

DEATH STARE.
Most: I can't see myself leaving Canada anytime soon...

Least: Any place with copious amounts of sand. Also, no Japan. It may seem like it would be fun to live there cause ya'll love animu and stuff but they really, REALLY hate foreigners. It's like xenophobia to the max there.

Profesco

gone gently
I love where I live. I like the US in general.

I wouldn't mind living in Canada, 'cause it's close and charmingly French-ish and tolerably British and I've always thought it was a nice country. Failing that, perhaps France (or Monaco maybe).

I'd never want to live in China period.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I like living in the US, but if I had to live in another country, I'd probably be fine with anywhere in Europe, Canada, Russia (but I heard that there are pretty messed up things that happen there), or Australia.

Japan is a maybe, since I probably couldn't survive living there because of the language barrier.

China... if it weren't ridden with Communists among other things, then I'd go, since I like its culture.