• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What deck are you going to use at city championships?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkrolickm

Team Rocket Admin
What cards do you think you or other will be using most? I know What are going to be the three most over used cards...;135; ;134; ;136;

G

GDW

Well, I'm expecting a mix of ludicargo's, Rock-Lock, and some delta species based decks. Though there are probably gonna be many more than just that.

As for me, I'm thinking of running Ganium/ex/sunflora/unowns and for another one Crobat ex.

dkrolickm

Team Rocket Admin
no one else is going to reply????:confused: :(

Kyuukimon

Banned
dkrolickm said:
no one else is going to reply????:confused: :(

Liek omg I will reply.

Meh, I'm going to use Speedrill with Liability. My prediction, like GDW, will be RL, Ludicargo, and who knows that else. I'm predicting some Starmie d decks considering it was a big want at DK.

About 1 in 3 decks at cities is predicted to be Scizor.

Have fun, Celebi. ;/

But I'm running my refined deck, Combustability Alpha, which runs Sallamence d/Tyrannitar d/Pidgeot almost like RL, in terms of the lines.

Kyuukimon

Banned
Feraligatr said:
About 1 in 3 decks at cities is predicted to be Scizor.

Have fun, Celebi. ;/

But I'm running my refined deck, Combustability Alpha, which runs Sallamence d/Tyrannitar d/Pidgeot almost like RL, in terms of the lines.

*shoves in Desert Ruins*

Scizor phails in camparison to Weezing/Desert Ruins. Might reconsider the deck, it went 2-1 today.

Celebi94 said:
*shoves in Desert Ruins*

Scizor phails in camparison to Weezing/Desert Ruins. Might reconsider the deck, it went 2-1 today.
It's not the first Scizor you need to be worried about, it can be the 2nd or the 3rd. In short, while it's a nice idea, your deck is gonna get beat by that deck a good 3/4 of the time.

But that discussion is for another thread. Maybe I should make one. :p

Either Delta Dragonite or Dark Steelix deck. BTW, when is it?

T

Thunderbolt

I ran a LudiCargo in the Riverside, California CC and got 5th.

T

Thunderbolt

I might run my Rock-Lock in the next tourney if they ever freaking re-print Rainbow Energy.

X

XD:KIRLIA

I think "I will have have a Groudon/Manetric deck
LAOIS THERE CERTAIN CITYS LIKE DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE IT IS IN OHIO AND WHAT THE DATE IT?

Shiloh Phoenix said:
Is everyone stupid? holon stage 1 pokemon have the exact same effect as rainbow!
'Cept you can't 1st turn them, which in many cases can be a problem.

I'm playing Eggtrode for cities at Irvine, which is supposedly the one Espeonshock is going to...

Kyuukimon

Banned
NeoSpeedrill at teh Gathering Ground.

I miss Jake ;_;

Jared is playing Scizor I believe. Either that or his Eeveelution deck.

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
Tauromacis said:
'Cept you can't 1st turn them, which in many cases can be a problem.

I'm playing Eggtrode for cities at Irvine, which is supposedly the one Espeonshock is going to...
You are going to the Jackson, Michigan Cities at the Holiday Inn?! How will I notice you?

Status
Not open for further replies.