• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What DEFINITALY will happen?

Which of these do you think will 100% happen?

• Ash trades Aipom for Dawn's Buizel.

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Brock's Happiny will evolve into Chansey and he will end up in a Pkmn center.

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Ash's Chimchar will evolve all the way to Infernape.

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Ash catches a Piplup. (hey, you never know)

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Ash wins the Sinnoh League.

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

Mime Jr

Which of these theories do you think will 100% happen in the future?

1) Ash trades Aipom for Dawn's Buizel.

2) Brock's Happiny will evolve into Chansey and he will end up helping out in a Pkmn Center (since he is a breeder) after the Sinnoh League is over.

3) Ash's Chimchar will evolve all the way to Infernape.

4) Ash catches a Piplup. (hey, you never know)

5) Ash wins the Sinnoh League.

PDL

disenchanted
me correcting your spelling.

"Definitely"

oh, and team rocket will show up, try to catch pikachu, but something happens, and Pikachu blasts them 100 feet into the air and they'll say:

"Team Rocket is blasting off again!!!"

Poke'T<3

ASH FAN GIRL!!!!!<3
First of all piplup isnt worthy of ash's greatness!!! I HOPE ash wins the sinnoh league... I bet chimchar will evolve all the way... Ash will probably maybe trade with dawn you never know they shocked me having dawn beat it (retarted episode there is no way) i dont think it would last, and Then brock could marry a nurse joy and finally move on

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
D:None of the above.

What I really think will happen is:
-Ash will get the tired old Pikachu/bird/fire type/water type/grass type/wildcard team we've seen for the past ten years and that all of you still seem to love so very much.
-Ash will eventually get 8 badges and go to the Shinou league, only to lose to the rival he just met before the league.
-Dawn will get to the grand festival, only to lose to one of her rivals.
-Brock will continue to do nothing of importance.
-Jessie will catch something new at some point in the future. Come on, she hasn't caught anything since...Seviper? And she'll probably get rid of Dustox since it rarely does anything anymore anyway.

Corzola

Gible´s biggest fan!
3) Ash's Chimchar will evolve all the way to Infernape.

That is the only thing of the alternatives that even have a chance of happening. And that his Pokemon evovle is natural (except some Kanto Pokemons) so why wont Chimchar evolve. But the others... nope in the most cases.

cassius335

Aura Trainer
I voted for 5, but I wouldn't bet against 3. The other one I think will 100% happen is "Ash gets Riolu, which then evolves to Lucario."

As for the E4, my bet is Ash beats all four, but loses to Cynthia.

Hunter_RuLe

< Guess who's back?
None of these things is gonna happen for sure.

Ash's Chimchar will evolve all the way to Infernape -> is most likely here.

Ash catches a Piplup. (hey, you never know)
Ash wins the Sinnoh League. -> really don't see these things happen.

killer74

nananana elmos world
out of all of those ash winning the sinnoh league would be the most shocking since it would make ash more arrogant like after he finished in the top 16 in kanto

Corzola

Gible´s biggest fan!
Well, Ash winning the Sinnoh league might be one of the more liely of the alternatives (second or third). Even if I don´t think thats on the table right now they can easly let him win the league, put a filler after the Sinnoh region and end the series. But well, after all, that he has one of his Pokemons evolved is the most likely.

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
I think Brock might get a Chansey/Blissey and work at the Pokecenter just because this is his 4th region. Also, if ash was to wni the Sinnoh League, I think they might follow Dawn instead of Ash at the end just because Ash saw Ho-oh at the start of his journey and Dawn saw Mesprit.