• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What did you catch Mewtwo in?

Swagsire

Managed to bring myself into catching all the legendaries with a pokeball. Yup. It worked on mewtwo 23 pokeballs later Qwaa ;195;

Kalosian

So long
It varied, I think I got it in an Ultra or Timer Ball at least once, and then one time I just used my Master Ball to get it.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I caught the one in LeafGreen with an Ultra Ball, but the Mewtwo really put up a struggle and it took me like 15 minutes to succeed. I used a Master Ball on the one in FireRed.

latios reborn

I was being lazy so I just used the Masterball

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Well 50 pokeballs and something like a 150 ultra's later, I got him in an Ultra ball.

LimeSoda

Ultraball first time, second time a master ball because I wanted to SR for nature and perfect Sp Att IV.

P-body

Aperture TestSubject
Took over 100 Poké Balls for me.

VaironGod

Dunsparce>Arceus
About a million tries with ultra ball. I was even putting it to sleep and I still had to reset so many times cause I only had around 50 ultra balls and was too lazy to leave Cerulean Cave and buy more.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Wow, it's been a while since I played my LeafGreen, but I caught Mewtwo in a Timer Ball. If I remember correctly, I was pretty much throwing everything I had at the guy.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Master Ball in LeafGreen.
Ultra Ball in my current FireRed file since I traded or Pal Parked that game's Master Ball a long time ago.

Cheez Puf

Just lurking.
It took me forever to get Mewtwo in FireRed... I went through a ton of Ultra Balls and Timer Balls, but I got it in a Timer Ball.

Ninjask120

Loving the Bug
Used snorlax. got to a tiny sliver in one hit. spazed for a few minutes. threw quick ball. win. have second spasm fit.
It was a fun day.