• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What did you catch Mewtwo in?

Cronkr

Pokemon Breeder
Got it to 1 HP and Paralized and caught it with a Timer Ball first try.

bro

Cool story bro
I spammed normal Pokeballs until it was caught it one. ;080;

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Only used 2 Ultra balls to get it.

KikoKo

Chrom ♥
I played this game many times. I caught him with a Master Ball the first time. Then most of the other times I caught him in an Ultra Ball. One time I caught him with a Pokeball. Which I was proud of because I was actually lucky enough to catch him at full health on the first turn. And the rest of the times were either pokeballs or timer balls. I'm going to use a Pokeball this gameplay...

Reamer182

ShellBack Trainer
When i catch a legendary i try to catch them in a matching pokeball so i used a masterball on mewtwo.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I paralyzed and lowered its HP down to around 1-5% and spammed lots of timer balls and it did the trick.

Rayquaza07

King of Uber tier
a masterball since i was looking for one with perfect ivs

dragonwarriorz1

PKMN MASTER JAKE
Master Ball, ha ha

ashiemore

I used Venusaur's sleep powder to keep it asleep and then hammered it down to 3 HP. From there I just spammed normal Pokéballs until I got lucky.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Don't remember off hand, most likely an Ultra Ball after fifty throws. xD

shadorai

wandering trainer
poke ball, because i'm just that cool.

spyrosgost

OFFLINE FOR EVER
With pokeball after 60-70 times...

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
ultra ball don't remember how many tries xD