• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What did you evolve your eevee into in XD?

What did you evolve eevee into in XD?

• Flareon

Votes: 54 12.4%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 96 22.0%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 82 18.8%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 74 16.9%
  • Espeon

Votes: 131 30.0%

• Total voters

crashandburn

Beginning Trainer
I chose Jolteon.

taitofan

Stalker!
I chose Blacky. And she's done great. I wouldn't change her for the world. <3

I am planning on starting a new game on my other memory card though... I might go for Thunders or Booster just to be different.

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
I evolved mine into jolteon, it was so helpful.

ShadowKazePhoenix

Defying definition
Espeon~ because i love it so <3

Snaggron

Comes to warn you...
Jolteon, 'cause whenever I have the choice, that;s what I go with, seeing as how there are few Electric types better than it.

Refund

Playin' Since Red
I picked Vaporeon because I had Charizard off the start on my FR, which worked and it is very strong. I regretted not choosing Jolteon but I am currently raising my Raichu for my electric Pokemon :)

chubb-o-wub

Really, it doesn't take a genius to figure that Vaporeon and Umbreon are bad moves. :\

Well, guess what? Actually, choosing Umbreon would be rather idiotic, but choosing Vaporeon is PWNAGE
to Cipher with Gardevoir, serious Bolt-Beaming with those two. As with the other three, Espeon has a bad movepool for sweeping, Flareon's too slow, and my Gardevoir takes place of Jolteon. And I speak for everyone when I say that Vaporeon is the best choice!

Veggie

I picked Vippy the modest Vaporeon. Why?

- Stats. 130 Base HP helps out a LOT in the game. Vaporeon is awesome with that HP and a good 115 Base SpA. In the beginning of the game, he is nearly invincible. Especially if he’s modest like mine ?

- Water Pokemon available in the game. Yes, everyone’s said Spheal’s available in the beginning of the game. Now honestly, people. What would you rather use? A Lv20 Vaporeon or a Lv20 Spheal? Spheal also evolves at Lv25, which is quite a ways in the game. Sealeo is pretty decent,, but Vaporeon just outclasses him. Now, to get him to evolve into Walrein, which I admit CAN be better than Vaporeon, involves raising Sealeo to Lv44. Lv44 is pretty much at the end of the game on Citadark Isle. By that time, you can get numerous other Pokemon that are way better, such as Starmie and Lapras. Vaporeon is the better choice if you don’t want to wait until the end of the game for a good water Pokemon.

- Flareon is really good, just somewhat slow and lacking in defenses. VERY EARLY in the game, you can get a Houndour, which evolves at Lv24 into Houndoom, which isn’t shabby at all. Houndoom has much more speed and SpA than Flareon, not to mention a better move pool. Sunny beamer? Got it. Cruncher? Got it. He can make use of his typing.

- Jolteon. Yes, he’s one of the best electric types ever. But did you forget Elekid/Zaprong? Electabuzz has decent Spd and SpA also, and if you get the one from Hordel, it comes with Cross Chop, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, and Ice Punch. Enough to OHKO many. Zaprong just got better moves ?

- Espeon. Good Spd and SpA. The best sweeping moves it learns in-game? Psychic and possibly Bite. Gardevoir beats Espeon movepool matters. Thunderbolt, anyone?

- Umbreon. The other available dark types are: Poochyena, houndour, carvanha, and sableye. Well, I have to admit: Umbreon is better than [most] of their evolved forms. But Umbreon is a TANK. In my opinion, XD is easy enough so that you don’t need a tank, especially at the beginning of the game.

- Coolness. Ever see that white, snowy stuff around Vaporeon when he’s in battle? Awesome.

Well, that’s my two cents. You don’t have to agree with me, just keep an open mind to what I’m saying. Please?

umbreon1111

Pokemon Master
umbreon is the best ;197;

Mse Ownage

Ur Going Down!
i want an eevee!!then i breed it with my ditto and get al of the 5 evo's;)

billyboyblue14

Need a fresh account
i picked jolteon because i was in gaeton port fighting water pokemon trainers at the time so i thought it would come in useful but its now level 32 and it still hasent learned an electric attack ... i should have gone for espeon.

I picked Espeon because I love the psychic type.

Reaload

I picked Umbreon for some reason (I actually don't remember why I picked that one...maybe it was because of it's type). He's served me well, though (I really like his bite ability).

XDbonsly

Bonsly lover 4 life!
Espeon~ because i love it so <3
Same here, my lv.76 espion really good plus it was so powerful, that the game was no fun unless I traned others with it, I toyed around with espion always be in front with another pokemon.

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
Well, I first used Espeon, but that made the game way too easy, especially because I excess train like a beast (My guys were all level 70 when I fought Greevil). Then I used Jolteon, and that, too, was easy. I'm currently using Vaporeon, and it's decent so far.

jayel123

1st=vaporeon 2nd=espeon 3rd=flareon 4th=umbreon
and each time i restarted it i purified shadow lugia and thats how much lugias i have

i suggest using flareon and shiftry (seedot) for main poke cuz shiftry can knock out water and ground type so then ur flareon wont faint