• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What did you evolve your eevee into in XD?

What did you evolve eevee into in XD?

• Flareon

Votes: 54 12.4%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 96 22.0%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 82 18.8%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 74 16.9%
  • Espeon

Votes: 131 30.0%

• Total voters

rayquazair

Master owner
Espeon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PSYCHIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;196; ;196;

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
I evolved mine into Jolteon;135;.

Manene out;manene;

Edit: Yay! Earth Trainer!

Blazichu

Nintendo WII>>>You
I evolved mine into flareon

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
First time i chose Vaporeon. It's HP saved my arse numerous times. Went for Jolteon the second time though.

jirachiken

lots of luv!
The first time, my eevee evolved into Umbreon.
On my second file, it became an Espeon.

Wig

Out of a crazy mind.
First time, it was Flareon. Didn't like it. Restarted and chose Jolteon. Well I didn't restart, it was just that my brother erased the data.

-Jolt-

Vaporeon. VERY bad move. Believe me.

I'm opting for Espeon or Flareon in my next playthrough, if any. :D

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
I wen't with Espeon. I just love Espeon.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I evolved mine into Flareon, though I like Vaporeon better, but I since I never used a Flareon since gold, I decided to train one on this game.

I evolved mine into Flareon since it was one of the two eeveelutions I didn't train yet and I like my starter to always be a fire type. It ended up being my best pokemon on XD that could take most opponants down with a single Quick Attack. And yes, I did say Quick Attack. The fact that Flareons normally have a high attack, mine has an Adament nature, and mine being about 10-20 levels higher than the opponant helped.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Umbreon.

I like it and Espeon evenly, but I went with it because of the "dark" theme of XD.