• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What did you evolve your eevee into in XD?

What did you evolve eevee into in XD?

• Flareon

Votes: 54 12.4%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 96 22.0%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 82 18.8%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 74 16.9%
  • Espeon

Votes: 131 30.0%

• Total voters

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
My sister evolved mine into an Espeon. She didn't even tell me when she evolved it.

JohtoBlaziken

I dunno lol
w00t Joteon!!!:)

Me, I chose Jolteon, (n00bish tone) 'CaUsE i'M juST CooL lIEk DaT...lol

...In all seriousness though, I already had an Espeon and Umbreon both somewhere around (over) level 70, I have a flareon from Fr&Lg, I've already trained too many fire-types (lol:)), and I like Jolteon better than Vaporeon. No offense vaporeon-lovers, but I just like Jolteon better. This turned out to be the correct decision for me, and I kicked peoples a**es with Jolteon; or rather...pwneon:D. Yep, Jolteon kicked some Cipher butt!

w00t Jolteon!

Dragetre

dur-ahh-get-urr
I chose Espeon (of course). It's my favorite evolution of Eevee. Even though I already got an Espeon and Umbreon from Colosseum, I still chose Espeon.
-Dragetre

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Jolteon, both times, because I messed up on the first one and didn't teach it the right moves.

I evolved mine into a Vaporeon! It's the second prettiest Eeveelution after Espeon. ^^ Espeon is still the best one for me. =D Anyway, Vaporeon is actually doing a great job for me. ^^

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
I evolved mine into a Jolteon first time, and Espeon Second
Reasons:
-Espeon is the best Psycic pokemon in the Game
-The Hexagon Brothers all have better versions of the others (Houndoom totally beats both Umbreon and Flareon,Ampharos beats Jolteon, Spheal beats Vaporeon[By beats, I mean has better moves/stat placement{How the stats are in each area, especially where they are most needed}])

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Espeon.

Why? Because it's my favourite. In other files I've also had Flareon and Jolteon, though.

Really, it doesn't take a genius to figure that Vaporeon and Umbreon are bad moves. :\

Tropical Spirit said:
Really, it doesn't take a genius to figure that Vaporeon and Umbreon are bad moves. :\
I just wanted to try... D: *Is stupid*

Whimpers aside, guess I should try Flareon next. It's the Eeveelution I've neglected the most. XD.

Blackstorm

Beginning Trainer
I evolved mine into Flareon that I could trade it into emerald...

Last edited:

PK

SO BEAUTIFUL!!
Umbreon after all I love Umbreon... the other reasons are that I like Dark types and like pokemon with high defense...

Timid Kyogre

Endangered Creature
Vaporeon. I wanted to choose Umbreon, but I thought it wouldn't help as much as Vaporeon would. I thought I'd probably choose Espeon, but I wanted a change since I have a lv.100 Espeon in Colosseum. I must say, Vaporeon wasn't really a bad choice. It helped me in a few battles with its high HP, but still, Espeon helped me more in Colosseum, but I wanted to try. A change or something.

~Timid Kyogre

Last edited:
S

Shadowcat

Vaporeon. Her high HP definitely helped me out in certain battles (Though I haven't reached THAT far in the game since I just got it) and definitely, I was dying to use her since I haven't used her in quite a long time.

Prince_PJ

Infinity's got 23
I evolved XD Eevee into Vaporeon. Despite my general rivalry state towards water Pokemon, I had already raised a Flareon to 100. And I don't see how Vaporeon is a bad move, I can imagine having a tough time without Vaporeon's crazy HP

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I evolved my Eevee into Espeon. It's my fave furry of Eeveelution! Plus, it has high special attack.

DGCatAniSiri

Charmingly Cynical
I picked Umbreon, but not long after I slightly regretted it when I put Houndour/Houndoom into my line up. Gardevoir is nice enough, but I'd prefer my average Pokemon to have a little more punch and a high threshold of actual damage they can take.

A

Arika

Well, I evolved mine into Vaporeon every time I started over, though now I evolved it into Espeon. :'D on my other memory card, it's vaporen.

sceptilianmaster

Unconstrained
I evolved mine into Jolteon. It totally thrashed them. Jolteon had quite a variety of moves, so I chose it. Like Double Kick, Pin Missle... those gave me an edge against different types.