• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What did you evolve your eevee into in XD?

What did you evolve eevee into in XD?

• Flareon

Votes: 54 12.4%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 96 22.0%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 82 18.8%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 74 16.9%
  • Espeon

Votes: 131 30.0%

• Total voters

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Seems to be a lot of love for Espeon, but I evolved mine into Flareon because I just love Fire Types. But I could have evolved it into any of them, I like them all xD

M4zz

Banned
Espeon, there are a lot of pokemon weak to psychic attacks or weak to special attacks, and when at a high level, it is extrmely powerful

ArceusOwner

Catch a fallin star
i evolved mine into Espeon because i have a certain liking to Psychic type Pokemon

Tyranitarphantom

seems so familiar...
i have played through the game so many times, i cant even keep track. very first time, i went with Espeon, though. I've never used Flareon, however, but all others at least once

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Vaporeon. I was also playing Colosseum at the time and had had my fill of Umbreon and Espeon.

Torpoleon

I used to always do Espeon but now i do Vaporeon.

Squirtle_Master

Leader of the Dark
i evolved my Evee to Espeon which i have never ever used after that. i wanted joteon or vaporeon but i never had a espeon so thats what i did.

Vycksta

I chose Flareon. One for the challenge, two because everyone else seemed to be choosing Espeon or Umbreon and three it is and always will be my favourite Eeveelution. *nod*

manectricrox

Weavile FTW!
I used flareon because 2bh i've never actually used a flareon i've always gotten an espeon on all my other games so....

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
I should have based it on its nature, but I went with Jolteon.

Lottie

Ff Muffin to you...
I evolved mine into a Jolten - i love that Eeveelution :)

I chose to evolve my Eevee into Vaporeon because its move are fairly decent, if not better than others'.
Also, it's one of my favourite Eeveelutions. ^^

I chose Flareon because it is my favorite Eeveelution(along with Vaporeon) and so I can deal a lot of damage with both Physical and Special attacks. Also, he's UU so a lot of people won't expect me to use :cool:.

republic187

マーマーク
a vaporeon is my choice cus i like water types and there most best for me

Last edited: