• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What did you get for Christmas? (2018)

Did you get what you wanted for Christmas?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Mostly

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Simple - what gifts did you get for Christmas, and if what you got was different to what you actually wanted, what did you actually want?

I got:

• A box of Crayola crayons
  • A purple folder
  • A block of paper
  • Warm pyjamas
  • A pair of sandals
  • A marker pen
  • Silver alphabet stickers
However, I ideally would’ve wanted:

• A Nintendo Switch
  • Let’s Go Pikachu
  • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  • Mario Kart 8
  • Super Mario Odyssey

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
My Christmas list was pretty small, but I got everything on it. :D

Socks
Slippers that fit more like actual shoes
Lottery tickets (though I didn’t win anything :( )
Gift cards to my favorite restaurant
Plenty of Coca Cola
And one more thing that’s kinda private.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I got everything that was on my list this year. I got:
  • The Nintendo Switch
  • Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu
  • 3 pairs of pajamas
  • A new iHome
  • A case for my iPad
  • The Urban Decay Cherry Palette
  • iTunes Gift Card
  • A blanket
  • A Tote Bag
That’s all I can think of now but if I think of others, I will edit this post.

Prof. SALTY

The Scruffy Professor
I got the Record of Lodoss War bluray and DVD collection, a couple hundred dollars, a bottle of nice vodka, Detective Pikachu for the 3DS, a really nice pokemon jacket, and a ton of lollies and chocolates.

Here is what I got for Christmas:
Star Wars light up water bottle
Christmas M&M's
a Shirt
Blu-Ray and DVD versions of Pacific Rim Uprising (will have to return one of them)
Book: Star Wars Be More Vader: Assertive Thinking from the Dark Side
Star Wars plush blanket
Xbox One Game: Assassin's Creed Origins
X Rocker 2000 Series gamer chair
Darth Vader playing card t-shirt
Xbox One Game: South Park The Fractured But Whole
Lego Set: First Order AT-ST

Last edited:

M.P.

Retired
I got everything on my (small) Christmas list, including a new phone, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, pyjamas, two shirts and couple of DVDs.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I got everything on my (small) Christmas list, including a new phone, Spyro Reignited Trilogy, pyjamas, two shirts and couple of DVDs.

I realized that Target had been selling Spyro Reignited for $10 off (it seems to still be on sale right now). I actually wasn’t planning on getting anything for the holidays, but I’ve been looking forward to playing this game for so long. I eventually decided to get it to play on my brother’s PS4 instead of waiting for a possible Switch release.

I didn't get anything because I am an adult and don't need other people to provide for me. Also nobody loves me.

But you could have at least gotten something for yourself?

WAS IT SEX?!?!?

Lol

Playful Latios

@Soul Dew
All I wanted was warm clothes which I got. I also ended up with a new pair of shoes, candy, a popcorn tin, and a shovel for my car because it snows often here and I don't have 4 wheel drive.

keepitsimple

site of lies
i got wine and....

nope that's pretty much it. i also gave some things i guess. it;s a christmas gift

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Yeah I did get what I wanted!!
I got 2 pairs of touch screen gloves, some Dove Chocolate, a hand mixer, and $100. I'm very happy with what I got and how I made this Christmas happier with the presents I gave out to my family.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
some Dove Chocolate

I didn’t know Dove made chocolate. I thought they were the people who made body lotions and shower creams, and self-esteem boosting adverts with Steven Universe.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I didn’t know Dove made chocolate. I thought they were the people who made body lotions and shower creams, and self-esteem boosting adverts with Steven Universe.
Yup! They do and it's very delicious chocolate. There's also positive messages on each wrapping hidden until you unwrap each individual chocolate piece. Way better than Hershey's.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
I got everything I asked for this year and I’m so happy.

Several of the things I got are three pairs of pajamas, a new iHome, a backpack for schoool, chocolate, an Espeon plushie, makeup, gift cards, and lottery tickets didn’t win anything though :(

TheTrueRman

Amateur Breeder and Legend Collector
From Parents
Replacement Wii U Gamepad (got it early)
Lets go Eevee with Pokeball plus
Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Philadelphia Eagles Sweatshirt

Brothers
Facebook Portal (family gift)
Loz themed Switch Bundle pack (wired controller with interchangable faceplates,, 3 faceplates, switch skin sticker set)

Relatives
Brown Thermal Shirt from aunt

I didn't have a list but I'm happy with the stuff I got.

From my parents I got money and those chocolate oranges they sell in the UK, my mom brought some when she was there
My grandparents also gave money and a new pair of jeans which I kinda needed.
My girlfriend gave me a figure of Midoriya from Boku no Hero Academia, dinosaur themed socks (one regular pair, one pair with Tyrannosaurus skeletons wearing christmas hats and sugar canes and one with taco Stegosaurs) and the Sound of Music as a joke present since she knows how much I hate that movie (while she keeps insisting on watching it again)

Pretty sure my sis also got me something but since she lives in South Africa it's definitely something mail ordered, so it'll probably arrive later.

Status
Not open for further replies.