• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What did You Get for Christmas (2021)

Well it is Christmas again so that means it is time reveal what we got for Christmas.
I got the following:
two shirts
4 cube organizer
Funko Pop: The Joker (Batman 1989 version)
Star Wars Stormtrooper ornament
six pack of Star Wars socks
Chocolate Banana Pocky
candy cane with Rolos candy
DVD: Despicable Me 3 Special Edition
Star Wars Darth Vader and son 2022 wall calendar
Star Wars Galaxy's Edge The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook
Book: Uncle John's Actual and Factual Bathroom Reader
Book: Double Cross The True Story of the D-Day Spies by Ben Macintyre
Book: Agent Zigzag a True Story of Nazi Espionage, Love, and Betrayal by Ben Macintyre
Board Game: Monopoly Godzilla Monster Edition
DVD: Hetalia World Series The Complete Series
Book: The Lost Ships of Guadalcanal by Robert D. Ballard
Game: Star Wars X-Wing A Miniatures Game of Tactical Space Combat for 2 Players

Last edited:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I got:

$20 eshop card (got Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition and Castlevania anniversary Collection)
Unstable Unicorns
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond (a gift from Secret Santa)
Stardew Valley coffee cup (a gift from Secret Santa)
A word search book

Last edited:

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
Money which I used to buy games from the eShop. I just need to add $20 and I’m set to get Legends Arceus. The games I bought are Saints Row IV Re-Elected, Minecraft (which I archived once I found out that I can’t access the Marketplace for some odd readers even though it was up to date), Okamura HD, Kill It With Fire, Kirby Fighters 2, the GTA Trilogy, Figment, Inbento, and another physical copy of BotW since I sold my old copy to get money to buy Skyward Sword HD.

xEryChan

Demon Child
I got:

- An Apple Watch
- Cloths
- skinny syrups in salted caramel
- a keurig with an iced coffee function
- sky View 2.0 (which I’m really excited abou)
- Pajamas

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
So far:
-3 sets of pajamas (which I badly needed)
-A duffle bag
-A daily devotional
-Crossword puzzle book
-Sketchpad
-2 puzzles
-A bunch of money
-A school ornament
-Keychain with my name on it
-Hoopa shirt
-Some other stuff that hasn’t arrived yet

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
More than I was really expecting this year:

- a new pair of Dr. Marten's shoes, which I was happy about because my other shoes were worn down and needed replacing.
- a 4-pack of orange, pineapple and mango cider.
- a £15 One4All gift card (the type that you can use in a lot of different places)
- shower gels. LOTS of shower gels. Should I take this to mean that people think I smell bad?
- a lovely black sweatshirt.
- a Back to the Future themed gift set containing some shower gel and a bottle opener styled to resemble the "OUTATIME" licence plate on the Delorean.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
  • Colored pencils
  • Crayons (yes, I'm a kid at heart)
  • A 2022 calendar with puppies
  • A Houston Texans T-shirt
  • A drawing set with pencils, charcoal and erasers
  • Some money

Humuskk1

More than I was really expecting this year:

- a new pair of Dr. Marten's shoes, which I was happy about because my other converse shoes were worn down and needed replacing.
- a 4-pack of orange, pineapple and mango cider.
- a £15 One4All gift card (the type that you can use in a lot of different places)
- shower gels. LOTS of shower gels. Should I take this to mean that people think I smell bad?
- a lovely black sweatshirt.
- a Back to the Future themed gift set containing some shower gel and a bottle opener styled to resemble the "OUTATIME" licence plate on the Delorean.
I got only one present for Christmas this year. Puma Suedes. We've struggled for the last couple of months, and both my parents contributed to buy me a 60-dollar pair of shoes , even though I told them I didn't want anything.

It's funny that last year I was a bit upset that I received only six Christmas presents as my friends got hundreds. One of my Twitter followers bought an BMW for Hanukkah however I'm happy we were able to pay for anything.

Last edited: