• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What did you get for Christmas?

Phsy-Spark

your wish is my strong recommendation
Clothes
Headphones that came with earbuds
A breakfast sandwich maker/cooker
An popcorn air popper
Nail polish
Nail care stuff
$150 dollars

I'm getting some more stuff when my grandparents come over.

Don't forget a lot of clothes :/

Oh yeah. A Mockingjay mug (It has district symbols that appear when it's warm, mine are 11 & 12.)
A total of 225 dollars, and me and my sister are going to put our money together (she also has $225) to get a Windwaker Wii U, points cards, and a game.

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
Clothes
An iPad Air
Pokemon Adventures: Ruby & Sapphire Box Set
Chocolate
$50 Gift Card to the Nintendo eShop
Shower Gel

That's really about it, my mom was on a very tight budget this year.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
wine and hard cider, some clothes, some makeup, a pair of boots, bevmo giftcard, a pebble smart watch, the sims 4, and some candy

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Hyrule Warriors, M&L Dream team, and a Mario amiibo.

For non-game related stuff, I got some new sheets, and some deodorant spray.

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
Adding on to my list:
$50
Bought Garrys Mod(only $2.49 special sale) and The Orange Box on Steam since both were on sale.

CanadianGuyEh

A 32gb Nintendo WiiU console, a nice Detroit Redwings sweater and an original artwork sketch of a native wolf in a nice frame.

I'm planning on buying SSB4 for the WiiU soon, then MK8
Bayonetta later on.

Elfwink

I received all of the official expansions of Cards Against Humanity.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Money, a Kirby amiibo, King Dedede and Donkey Kong plush, Groot shirt (yeeeees), lots of food (also yeeeees), Pokemon cards, jewelry, a giftcard, LED candle set and that's all I can think of right now. I would honestly be content just spending time with my family/friends and not getting anything... though a bonus would be if I didn't have to work the day after heh.

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Got some money towards my new PC and also tons of sweets and toiletries. I also got a new alarm clock as my other one was going kaput.

Sutittaja

Lightning zebra
This year I got:

-Clothes
-Chocolate (which is kinda ironic, since I have Diabetes)
-Pikmin 3 game for Wii U (my sister have been wanting it so bad)
-gift cards
- cooking set? (i'm 16 and i don't cook very much)

That is from this year. Pretty happy about them.

Grey Wind

Smash bros wii u, a new phone, a wallet, headphones, the world of ice and fire and some clothes. Also my brother's fiancée bought some dvds for us to watch (including gotg!!) which was pretty cool. :)

Chili

I got from friends:
A candy cane
Skittles
Cologne
From Santa/Family:
Pajama pants that have the illusion of looking like jeans
A Red Sox Beanie
Baduizm by Erykah Badu (Album)
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Mini Donut Maker
and a Henna Tattoo Kit

I have three more gifts that didn't arrive on time (it was sad seeing my bros opening gifts when there were none for me but i was still grateful :D)

I know one of them is a polaroid bc one of my gifts was Polaroid Film but I had no film so I was like it has to be!