• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What did you get for Christmas?

Prince Umbreon

Starfish and Coffee
A $25 card for GameStop. Prolly gonna put it towards either Ocarina of Time 3D or Majoras Mask 3D when it comes out.
2 iPhone cases: a very durable Kanto Pokedex one, and a slightly more lightweight Creeper one.
A PokeBall shaped coffee mug.
Totoro pajama bottoms.
A 'coffee prescription' coffee mug. Huehue.
Tickets to go see 'The Hobbit: BotFA' and 'Big Hero 6'.
$40 cash.
A huge plate of fudge.
Cologne.
A beautiful dream catcher that my brother made.

I actually got a lot more than I expected. The coffee mugs and dream catcher were my favorite though.

Monk3yBu11

PKMN BREEDER/Gamer
I got a Giraffe sleepineg onsie...IDK what it is called but its fricken' ridiculous. A giraffe pattern ring, stuffed giraffe...Ahhh! I told my parents if I actually have a use for what your getting me I am considered an adult...I messed up a little bit there

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
A violin, two Gamestop gift cards (Idk the amount, I need to check), and a bunch of sweaters.

Shouting at the Morning Sun

An Overwhelming Surplus of Diggity
Got a new headset and a Wacom tablet. Also got Etrian Odyssey I, II, and III as a birthday gift since my birthday is the 28th.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
I got peace and quiet, and it was awesome.

It only lasted about five hours, though. Then my nephews woke up.

savvywuff

Fire Starter
Two new knives, a soft wolf blankie, earrings, Legend of Zelda necklaces, glasses (finally, I can see further than 5ft now!), a couple books, fuzzy socks, and I bought myself a Pokemon wallet :3