1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

What Did You Get For Christmas?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Judge Mandolore Shepard, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Judge Mandolore Shepard

Judge Mandolore Shepard Spectre Agent

This thread is for listing the presents you got Christmas this year.

Here is part one of the presents I got:
    A clementine (type of orange)
    Star Wars Mad Libs
    Book: Facts About Germany
    Book: The Ship That Wouldn't Die: The Saga of the USS Neosho A World War II Story of Courage and Survival at Sea by Don Keith
    A media storage rack
    DVD: Transformers The Last Knight
    a blue long sleeve crew shirt
    a Star Wars T-shirt showing the symbol of the Rebel Alliance/Resistance

I will be listing part two of my presents on Saturday.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  2. ebevan91

ebevan91 Well-Known Member

A shirt, a hoodie, a pair of jeans, and some money. Also got some Reese's chocolate. I usually just ask for money or clothes and I just buy whatever else I want with the money I get, or just use my own money.

I'll probably get a PC game and a couple of PS4 games with some of the money I got.

3. Satoshi & Touko

Satoshi & Touko The Princess is here <3

Pokemon Ultra Sun, a new pair of shoes, a couple of gift cards for my favorite restaurant, and a ton of candy and soda.

4. Bolt the Cat

Bolt the Cat Bringing the Thunder

I got a PS4 and two sweatshirts. Didn't really have much I wanted this year, but the price cut on PS4s did catch my eye, they were selling them for $189.99 at BJ's. Unfortunately they were sold out, but my dad got one at Walmart for $199.99 anyway. I think partially he just wants to play The Last of Us though, he didn't know what games I wanted so he just got that for himself. Probably going to end up getting games for it with any further gift cards/money I get, I'm eyeing Watch Dogs 1 and 2, Knack 1 and 2, The Last Guardian, and maybe some open world games like Far Cry and Horizon: Zero Dawn.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  5. Frozocrone

Frozocrone Miraculous!

Some clothes, trainers, headphones and chocolate.

I didn't want much this Christmas.

6. Zora

Zora now where did metal slime go?

Ys VIII (will wait until nisa updates translation before playing), Rayman Legends, and Valkyria Chronicles all for PS4.

I played VC on PS3 but I lost my copy so I'll probably start that up again later because it's really really fun. And Valkyria Chronicles 4 isn't too far off--like three or four months?

7. Darthlord7

Darthlord7 The King of Pokélantis

I got some extra money, sweets, new clothes, a horror novel and free tickets for the zoo.

8. Samayouru

Samayouru Rabid Dusclops Fan

I got a lot this christmas - a lot of it was american candy because we don't have many american candies over here in the UK. I also got Ultra Sun, a GBA SP from my dad as well as a ticket to a session at one of the local bird sanctuaries where I'll be able to handle a bird of prey and an owl of my choosing!

But I think my favourite gift this year was a real bismuth crystal from my mom. For those of you who know what they look like, let me tell you that they're actually more beautiful in real life than they look in the photos! I'm thrilled to bits with it!

9. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight What do I do now?

A Nintendo Switch with Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild
    A teapot with an infuser inside so I can just put the tea stuff in it and add hot water
    Bread, peanut butter, and jelly...yes. Kind of an inside joke from my grandmother after I told her that I don't eat PB&Js anymore because we never stock bread or jelly at home. Well, now I do.

I never really ask for things for Christmas, because I feel guilty asking for potentially expensive things. What I typically do is take money given to me on my birthday or special occasions and wait for the right time to buy expensive things myself, but I decided to put that aside and ask for a Switch this year. My mom was relieved not to go around guessing what I wanted this year XD The teapot is extra special to me because of convoluted reasons I won't bore you with, but I really like it!! As for the last thing, I busted out laughing as soon as I saw it. It was freaking great.

10. Kung Fu Ferret

Kung Fu Ferret The Next God

Nintendo Switch with Pokken. Definitely a good year!

11. Bolt the Cat

Bolt the Cat Bringing the Thunder

Update: I found an old gift card laying around from last year to buy some games for my PS4. Bought Watch Dogs, Knack, and The Last Guardian online, should be arriving by the weekend.

12. Auraninja

Auraninja I'm ready to Smash

Splatoon 2 (under the guise of "Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader?")
    $25 Gamestop gift card

13. Power Up

Power Up Huh...

I might get a Samsung Galaxy S5?

I got books?

I don't get stuff for Christmas anymore. Not quality high-end stuff at least. I still own a beeping xbox 360 and they got recalled cause they were so bad...(not real reson, but still crap gaming console)

14. Akkipeddi

Akkipeddi Gen VII = trash

Nothing much since I don't really celebrate Christmas, but I did get the Ezio Collection on my PS4, and have already finished Assassin's Creed II and Brotherhood. Really love Ezio as a character, and might be one of my favourite video game characters.

Oh, and also just met a couple of friends who I'm seeing after a long time for lunch.

15. 345ash-greninja

345ash-greninja XY(Z) is the best!!!

For Christmas? Haha, I already got my biggest Christmas gift a little before Christmas, on 18th December, when I recorded my first song as a playback singer, with which my dream of forging a career as a singer is finally materializing. Dad was really happy with me that I've finally started to establish my professional career.

And so, he rewarded me with a brand new Iphone 6 as a Christmas gift, yesterday! :D

16. Playful Latios

Playful Latios @Soul Dew

I got mostly business casual clothes which is fine because I needed more. I also got a couple gift cards for different restaurants I like.

17. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

I got:

• A Pokémon colouring book
    • Some Crayola washable markers
    • Some Faber-Castell coloured pencils
    • A bottle of maple syrup
    • A comic book
    • A customizable Funko Pop! vinyl doll
    • A mini sketchbook

18. PrinceOfFacade

PrinceOfFacade Ghost-Type Master

I didn't get anything, but I didn't ask for anything, either.

My mother did make her dope *** Christmas candy, though. That was neat.

19. kittyguy2008

kittyguy2008 The Piano Man

I got an accordion and a DNA test to hopefully find my biological father.

20. lemoncatpower

lemoncatpower Cynical Optimist

Dr Ho's Massage kit!
    clothes
    new office chair
    coffee mug
    folding compartment bag for car
    candy and movie passes for two

Was hoping for USUM... but didn't get it, so it'll be the first game in a looong time I buy myself :D