• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What did you get from Detective Pikachu movie 2 pack?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Nothing sadly, as the theater I went to was out of cards :(. Wanted to get some though.

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
Nothing. They even pulled out the Detective Pikachu movie out of theaters thanks to a prank where a murder/rape horror movie was shown to kids instead of Detective Pikachu (don't remember which movie BUT it was featured in most Canadian newspapers) so there were angry parents...and surely staff that were fired...

keithpetrosky

Nothing. They even pulled out the Detective Pikachu movie out of theaters thanks to a prank where a murder/rape horror movie was shown to kids instead of Detective Pikachu (don't remember which movie BUT it was featured in most Canadian newspapers) so there were angry parents...and surely staff that were fired...

Thats crazy, but why pull the movie just fire whoever pulled the prank

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
That's insane. Why would anyone ever pull such a stupid stunt? I agree with @keithpetrosky on this one, these people should be fired.

Hydrangea

Just a creature
Staff member

Oh that Montreal mishap? I can't find anything about the movie being pulled following this and it seems as though the theater was more than apologetic for the mistake. As far as I can tell it also was not a prank and merely an awful mistake similar to the Peter Rabbit one from last year.

Our theater wasn't even offering cards when my brother and I went. We only went like a week after release as well. Kind of upset... but at least the movie was good.

keithpetrosky

What parent goes to see a kids movie and first minute sees it’s not the movie they paid for and keeps their kids in the room anyway? If you can’t tell Peter rabbit or Pokémon from an R movie you’ve got bigger problems. :p

As far as the cards, it seems many did not get any, are they that rare to collect?