• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What did you have for breakfast?

MetalSonic

Orderan' Defendan'
It's really simple!

Share your breakfast experiences here. What you had, what you like to have, how you like to have it. Eggs overeasy? Eggs Benedict?

Sometimes, the rest of the day is as easy as talking about breakfast. -w-

Me, see, I like jam TOAST. You?

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
I had a handful of almonds for breakfast.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
I had a bowl of almonds and some scrambled eggs with flaxseeds.
Yesterday I woke up late and only had an energy drink, followed by a pizza dinner, so I chose to make up for the unhealthy choice.
Probably gonna make choc-chip pancakes tomorrow though, filled with sugar and drizzled in choc syrup (I'll tell you how it goes :D)

Titan500

Solar Panels
Red bean soup.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Oooooooh those sound tasty!

They were a treat for the whole family this morning.
I added some colored chocolate chips in there (we only had red and green leftover from December holidays) so they were colorful.
They were also gone within the 20 minutes they were out lol

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
A bowl of porridge mixed with strawberry jam and a cup of milk coffee. Same as every morning.

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Had a lot of food from a buffet last night, so I'm recovering with just Peach tea and some coffee.