• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What did you have for breakfast?

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
A cashew cookie Larabar...

Filled a bowl of nesquick.. Then found out i had no milk.. Soo.. Dry bowl of cereal and water.. Yum..

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I think this morning for breakfast I'll be having some pizza and ice cream because I'm down in the dumps right now...

rmctagg09

Wandering Researcher
Didn't really have breakfast today unless you count some dried mango.

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
For breakfast, I ate a sub sandwich with submarine dressing, spring mix, red onion, tomato, pickles, black olives, banana peppers, green bell peppers, salt, pepper, and oregano. :D I want another one.

Oh and some coffee with a bit of cashew milk.

Conquering Storm

Driver of the Aegis
I had video games for breakfast. Not literally – the first thing I did upon waking up was to play Sonic Unleashed, and by the time I thought of eating something it was lunchtime.

Cube M

PRESS EJECT
For me, it was some frozen strawberries, spinach leaves, scrambled eggs, red kidney beans, and weet-bix (I add chia seeds and walnuts to my weet-bix).