• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What did you have for breakfast?

DiaRubyTandem

The Fastest Comeback
Hmm Fresh Milk only

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Scrambled Eggs with Ham, Yogurt, Banan, and Chocolate Milk

I was highly adventurous today, opting to go where no man,woman or child has gone before: I had toast for breakfast. Going the extra mile to quench both my thirst for adventure and physical hunger, I chose to top my toast with butter. Overall, it was a delightful breakfast and I look forward to providing more breakfast related updates in the future.

TyLogic

I Had leftover pizza.only two slices.that's it...microwave pizza isn't as good as fresh pizza.

Zephraxe

I was in a hurry this morning to get out of the house so I only had a dry bowl of Fruit Loops. I would have liked to have milk in it, but alas, my mother finished it off before I got to it. Hopefully I'll have something more substantial tomorrow.

Cutty

Forever now
Okonomiyaki with lots of shredded cabbage n onions.

My day didn't go so well afterwards :(

Jinjer

hate having to say this but... my mom made a lot of spaghetti during the weekend, she made me bring some of it home\

so yeah, mom's spaghetti =__=

UPDATE: my palms are fine

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Just a couple of bagels. Not really that hungry today.

Lexya428

Pokèmon Master
Chocolate covered raisins...