• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What did you like most about 1st. Gen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoshi

Unique
The glitches. and the Hyper Beam thing.

bullets19

Becuse they were the originals and I grew up with them.

Feefee

The fact that there were actualy people around me that still played pokemon. I could actualy could trade. Pokemon has definetly gone done in popularity here. There's no ne in a ten mile radius who plays it =/

I also preffered the pokemon, they actual look like animals you can relate to. The new fourth gren pokemon, 90% don't look like anything.

Charmeleon

No 'Zard For Me.
I loved how original they were and how there evolutions MADE SENSE! Man I hate how Magneton evolves into w/e his name is. HOW? They look NOTHING alike!!! I mean I could deal with the few, you know Dragonair to Dragonite, Drowzee to Hypno, and Magikarp to Gyarados. and that was pretty much it. But now it seems that there seems to be less logic behind evolutions.

Rensch

The sheer adictiveness of collecting Pokémon. That's why I keep buying Pokémon. So I can collect new ones.

snatch

what DIDN'T I like about the first gen? It just brings me back, alot of memories with pokemon from when i was little...

vevemon!

90774 PWN 7H3M 4LL
I loved 1st gen.
hence, why I keep buying tha newer games! besides 2nd gen., it is my favorite lol
and also, why I keep going back and playing tha games. that bitter feeling of nostalgia..

iraqmaster

The Simplicity of it. you didn't have to so much to get all 150 Pokemon, just have the other Version you didn't get, and the Nintendo Event where you get mew. no Trading with King's Rock, no traveling to a Nintendo Event just to get a Ticket for your Game. Etc...

Abomasnow

<-- Don't Ignore Me
I pretty much liked everything about it(especially the glitches)!!

suicune_dancer

I'm the Bogeyman!
Everything about the first gen was awesome. But my favorite part was all the glitches :D

Status
Not open for further replies.