• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What did you name your FRLG rival?

RedBlastoise

Cerulean Blues
In FireRed & LeafGreen you could name your rival anything you wanted so what did you call him?

In FireRed I named him Gary because I was a fan of the show and thought that he looked just like him and in LeafGreen I named him Green just because I was too lazy to think of a better name. :p

Leonhart

Imagineer
In LeafGreen version I named the rival Blue because I named my in-game character Red, so I thought it was fitting [this was before I found out that the rival's popular fan-made name was Green in Japan]. In FireRed, I named him John I believe for no particular reason.