• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What did you name your rival in G/S/C?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSider_Seth

Unknown Master
He said his name was ???. That was in my first Silver version (stolen from me). In my second, he's Gold.

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
i didnt name him ???, but my cousin did. i used to always name him Mr.Butt because he was such a mean person. then i would name him stupid for above reasons, and also because one trainer says "Some (Insert Rival's Name Here) guy said my Pokemon were bad." this way, he would call him a stupid guy. (Some Stupid guy said my Pokemon were bad.)

bulb182

I called him Lemon this time around (on crystal) =D

I just like to ruin his tough guy act by giving stupid names such as Nancy, Billybob, Lemon ect....

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Silver in Gold and Crystal >:D
Wanted to name him Shigeru at first, but then I changed my mind. (I know, Shigeru=Gary, but still :p)

Birgeer

Suicune-Master
the very first time i called him gary, then i started calling him silver

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I thought ??? was his accuall name, until my friend told me that i could name him something else....
curse u police officer!!!!!!!

Tiigon

I liek mudkipz
Redhair :D

GeneralHannibal

Professor Chaos
I can't even remember. That was almost 10 years ago. I know it was a villain name though. I always used to do that.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
I named him Caroll like my best friend , don't blame me I thought he was she lol

Henshin Haku

..Shinra Tensei.
Through G/S, his name had always been 'Clyde.' (WOrst name for any child.) Eventually it became Silver in Crystal.

LOLBat13

Pancakes!
When I first got Silver, I thought you had to name him ???...Ya, I didn't realize that you could name him whatever you want until my buddy explained that to me

So in Crystal, I named him dumbyhead, Hey, I was like...8

Status
Not open for further replies.