• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What did you name your rival in G/S/C?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstralEon

The one and only.
I always called him "???" for some reason.

I did try to figure out what his name really was by making up a bunch of random letters.

Locke-Kefka

Guitar Ninja
Like most of you, the first times I'd call him "???" then for a while it was "Silver" (or Gold, depending on the version, just because I was unoriginal like that), and occasionally just for fun and a little laugh I'll call him "Dumbass"

Pancakes!

<- sensual
I was very cliche. I named him "SILVER"

(Did I use "cliche" right?)

powerprotector

[Empty Space]
I sometimes call him loser because I always beat him but I hope they change the ??? to make it a little less confusing for some people

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
in gold - silver
in silver- silver
in crystal - crystal

charigod

charizard tamer
either gold or vlad (as in the impaler)

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
When I was very young, I named him ???. He DID tell me his name is "???"!
Since he is so annoying, I also named him after one of my least favorite Hollywood celebrity (don't ask me who :D).

Last edited:

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
I didn't understand the question the policemen said and I named him ??? because he asked me my name and that is what it was when I battled him.

Zap Cannon

Exactly what he told me it was, ???.

I actually named him gold, lol.
I never knew back then that he was really silver.

Gutsman

Indigo Champion
Back when I was 8 and I thought potty words were funny I named my rival "Shitface" or something like that. I seemed to think that got him real good.

Calm PokeMaster

I named him Berserk.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I was very unoriginal when I first got Silver, so I just kept the name ??? because that's what I thought it was supposed to be.

Airbourne

I'd actually name him after which one of my best friends would be playing/competing against me at the time to see who could get the better team. So, he'd usually be called either Brandon or Joe. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.