• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Did you Name Your Rival?

M

Mewtologist

I named him Red, and I'm Green (playing with Fire Red :))

Teehee

Ampharos=lovegasm.
Named him Talis-I was using my new nickname of Kochi as the actual player, so I used my previous nickname of Talis to be the Rival *Fire Red*

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Gary, in honor of my being Ash, like old times.

However my LG character is a girl named after my real name

BulbasaurB.k.

Rainbow Trainer
My rival is named Andrew after my brother-in-law Andrew who pretty much is my rival when it comes to pokemon. We battle together all the time and when i beat a pokemon game he gets it and levels up pokemon but no matter how much he tries he can never ever beat me! I AM THE UNBEATABLE POKEMON TRAINER B.K.!!!!!! INVINCIBLE AND IMMORTAL AND BORN WITH THE POWER OF THE ELVES!!!!WAHAWAHA!!!

Alfonc

D/P is almost here!!
I named my Rival Gary!

Why?

The character in FR/LG was supposed to look like Ash as in Red and Blue,Ash's Rival in the Pokemon Episodes is Gary.That's why I named him Gary,because he is Ash's Rival.

Prelude

Prelude
In Red, Blue, and Yellow, He's Gary, in Crystal, he's ***hole (uncensored), in Gold, he's Silver, and in Silver, he's Gold. In Ruby, my rival is Brendan, in Sapphire and Emerald, my rival is May (well, duh! you can't name them!)

Last edited:

Kabuto

little punks!
That was the worst how you can't name your rival in R/S/E. I wanted to name the female rival so badly.

Prelude

Prelude
seizureman said:
That was the worst how you can't name your rival in R/S/E. I wanted to name the female rival so badly.

Oh, yeah...I forgot that you couldn't name them...well, that explains why they have their real names...

Encyclopika

The Queen
I named him Damien. X3

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Hayden. One of my friends who converted over to the Dark Side (a.k.a Sony [PS2])

pikachu146

I named him Gary2. Because he looks like a clone of gary.

dolphinxx

Water Trainer
my sis named hers farty

stu770

Soul Trainer
i named my rival chris after my cousin and im ryan (leaf green)