• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What Did you Name Your Rival?

U DIE TONIGHT

don't be afraid
Gary. Now thats original.

SuicuneKun

In Blue I named my rival Gary, in Silver I don't remember, in Sapphire you can not named you rival and in FireRed I named my Green and me Blue (I'm a girl) :p

Reverie

Question asker
I named him Lunar. It kinda sounds like a girls name though... x3; I was Reverie (well, yeah).

Ice Cold Glalie

I always call my Rival Gary as it's my friends name, and my friend calls his Jonny, and that's my name.

qwerty2263

The Hat > You.
Noel in my diamond. Myfriend named his A. Moron.

Lady_Venus

Ruler of the Under
^ Hee hee Bob XD

I named mine Gary. Plain and simple.

Zen_Mew

Psychic Warrior
My First Post! W00t!

Wow, my first post. I'm gettin' so excited, I get chills! Anyway, I named my Rival Vincent, just because it seems to have an aura of power. Not that the AI thinks that, though. Honestly, the guy's like a ;292; without Wonder Guard. Except when you face him after you've gotten all eight badges in that route next to Viridian City that leads to Victory Road. Anyone know if there's an official name for it?

Zen_Mew

Psychic Warrior
My First Post! W00t!

Wow, my first post. I'm gettin' so excited, I get chills! Anyway, I named my Rival Vincent, just because it seems to have an aura of power. Not that the AI thinks that, though. Honestly, the guy's like a ;292; without Wonder Guard. Except when you face him after you've gotten all eight badges in that route next to Viridian City that leads to Victory Road. Anyone know if there's an official name for it?

Zen_Mew

Psychic Warrior
My First Post! W00t!

Zen_Mew

Psychic Warrior
My First Post! W00t!

Tyranidos

^ wow your first triple post!!! :0

i usually name mine something like "stupid" or "idiot" or "imbecile" cuz he usually is all those things.